Sign in to follow this  
Kyara

Survivor - Past Seasons

Minxy   

I don't think Russell is capable of seeing his "mistakes". He wasn't wrong, it's everybody else that's wrong!

I think this all goes to the age old argument (*snert*) of whether or not flying beneath the radar is a viable strategy. In the context of Survivor, I absolutely think it is. It's Survivor, not Challenge Winner. Sandra survived. Despite her physical ineptness, despite losing her entire alliance, despite everything. She survived every tribal and she survived in the eyes of the jury.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying an entire cast trying to FBTR would make for doog tv, but in a mix of fierce competitors, physical threats, and gamers, I think it's just as much a viable strategy.

Plus, it pisses Russell off....and that makes me happy.

angelmi   

I agree that to win you have to have beat the others but still get them to vote for you. I love how Rob was winning all the comps even as a team but the bad guy knew he would win with the jury so he had to get rid of the most admired. And it was probably that move that did not get Russell one vote frm the jury again!

jerrye25   

Holy crap, as long as he doesn't bring Terry Bradshaw with him, I may actually have to watch my first episode of Survivor ever.

Minxy   

What's he going to do without his hairspray????

chrysana   

Well that could be interesting. It depends on who is cast in each of the tribes....

If the young tribe is all between 20-25 then they will probably self-destruct. Often it is the young castaways who don't do a lot of work at camp and don't have the life experiences necessary to get along in a "tribe" setting. If the young tribe is in their 30s then things will change. I imagine it could end up a young vs old within the young tribe.

Hopefully the "old" tribe are physically fit and able to hold their own during competitions against the "younger" crowd. If they can do that, then their "life experiences" may help them to work as a stronger group.

At least survivor's twists aren't as lame as Big Brother's seem to be. I generally enjoy the splitting of the tribes fans/favourites, male/female, villans/heros, even the one where they split into four races was interesting.

Edited by chrysana

angelmi   

Survivor should just take the taxes out when they give the check, do they do that on lottery wins? I always see the $12 million and say 1/2 lump sum and 1/3 for taxes then you have the real prize amount. Richard is still a jerk. Does he think a year or two in prison is equal to 1/3 of the $1 million prize? They need to start screening future contestants better before selecting instead of just how stupid they are on tape. With Richard, Adam, and Matt doing prison time sure does not make reality TV sound too good these days. I will stick to lottery tickets.

angelmi   

And if you missed naked Richard he was in the Celebrity Apprentis commercials last night. I hope he is not on the show.