Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Recappers Wanted!

MrsGryn   

Since Fisty had good success last season with Survivor and TAR recaps, he would like to reopen the offer for anyone who would like to try their hand at recapping an episode or two. If you are interested, whether you are a grizzled old veteran hand at this or have never tried it before but always wanted to do so, please post a response by Wednesday, February 6th. After that, we will set up a recap schedule.

Happy Recapping!

ff174   

You guys know me. I am always game. Sign me up for at least 2 recaps for both shows. I am also willing to fill in at a moments notice.

I'd like to request the first TAR episode.

I'd like to give it a go. My episode recaps of BB, though not recent, have prepared me for anything the tribes can serve up. Let's try an early ep, and if that goes well, I can probably handle more. Damn it, Gryn, I'm back!

spartini   

If there's a Hantz around I must be allowed to rip, shred and thrash their pathetic ass around. If you need me, I'm in, all in.

uaintjak   

Pick me! Pick me! I want episode 2, so almost everyone is still there but I don't know or care who they are.