Sherri Biethman

Tsylyst   

sherri_biethman_zps5a12b919.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name (Age): Sherri Biethman (41)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Boise, Idaho

MrsGryn   

Based on her picture, she is either going to be the biggest bitch on wheels or very nice. There will be no inbetween.

chrysana   

Looking at her picture, I immediately thought bitch. Then, I focussed on the smile and got a "nice" vibe from it. So, my prediction is that she starts off wonderful and nice; and then turns into a crazy bitch mid-season.

gforce   

Well, I think her plan is to use him as cover. However, someone else could just as easily say they don't want to ally with him, but DO want him there at the end, and what better way to keep him but leave him powerless than to get rid of his alliance mates?

spartini   

Well, I think her plan is to use him as cover.

...and shade, or a windbreak, or should he be felled in some sort of accident, think of all the industrial applications: whale blubber is used in almost all cosmetics, soaps, leather etc. It was also used as candle wax and fuel in lamps. Just how much land whaling is done in Idaho? No one knows for sure. I think Sherri's just planning on harpooning his ass for all that blubber.

tooletta   

I don't mind her yet. She seems to have some game, at least. Shamar may be a lazy hothead, but he's a vote. I think she's setting herself up to go far.

ff174   

I agree, toolie. It's early, but she seems to have control of the the Anti-Kewl Kid group. If I were her, I would push for getting rid of one more member of the Kewl Kids. Then, I would get rid of Shamar.

Prediction: If the Fans go to tribal, Sherri will convince her peeps to split the vote to force out the immunity idol. Either Eddie or Hope goes home (Probably Hope).

Then, the next week, Shamar goes home.

uaintjak   

She looked a lot younger in tonight's episode.

Also, shades of Sandra Bullock.

ahab1013   

If she makes it to the merge and they don't have the numbers- she could get picked off right away if the *coughFavoritescough* see her as the leader (which she is). I think this is why she's for keeping Shamar around as a shield for after the merge.