Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Dawn Meehan

Tsylyst   

dawn_meehan_zpsa8927921.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name (Age): Dawn Meehan (42)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 11th castaway voted off/3rd Jury Member

uaintjak   

I liked Dawn, in spite of her Mormonness. Heh. That's what I'm going to call her. Her Mormoness. Like Her Highness but different.

And for Christ's sake, please don't cry. Again.

ff174   

Her crying is what I most remember about her, also. That, and she seemed to be nice .. you know: not really cut out for this game.

ff174   

Well, that took all of four days.

Why did she feel the need to engage Brandon in the first place? Just to justify her vote? Who the fuck cares what Brandon is all butt hurt about Francesqua being voted out?

She was not meant for this game.

I'm way over Dawn. She's constantly lamenting her ouster the last time, but has absolutely no game. She's been given every chance to actually help take control of the game, but she's so blinded by her loyalty to "the favorites" she is just setting herself up to be cannon fodder once all the fans are gone.

uaintjak   

Yeah no kidding. The first time around, I liked her spunk, til she started crying all the time.

Don't know why I thought it would be any different this time around. She can cry her way out of the game for all I care.

Shannon   

Why is she back? If they are going to have favorites, shouldn't fans of the show pick them?

How did Malcolm make it? This season was played right after his season so I don't even think we got to read his player bio before this was taped. He was nothing but a producer favorite at that point. Now Dawn? I have no idea. I can't believe ANYONE was begging for more Dawn and her tears. I don't even think Dawn was asking to come back.

MrsGryn   

I still like Dawn! And she's been a bit badass these last couple of episodes. Badass in a Mormon mom way, but still she's been making some moves.

On Entertainment Weekly (ew.com) the recap (good recaps but no HT recap!) talked about Dawn and Cochran's superseekrit alliance and the recapper compared it to Danielle and Jason on BB3. Apparently none of the other contestants knows about how solid it is. This speculation makes me wonder if those two are the final two and it is Dawn who is the mystery "needed psychological help after final tribal" person.

ff174   

I don't mind Dawn. If she were doing nothing but cry, then yeah. Get rid of her. But, she has been in the middle of the action and was a big part of the last two evictions.