Corinne Kaplan

Tsylyst   

corinne_kaplan_zps780a0868.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name (Age): Corinne Kaplan (33)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Gabon – 12th castaway voted out/4th Jury Member

MrsGryn   

I don't remember anything about her at all. Even reading the wiki didn't jog any memory. So, early cannon fodder.

ff174   

I don't remember any specifics other than the fact that she was a stone cold bitch.

ahab1013   

For a second I thought "Wow, Malcolm and Corinne could make a powerful team"...and then of course a target appeared on her head. Oh well. If she's going to go, I hope it's soon for her sake- she's crossing over into the Cochrane sunburn to hell color chart.

I remembered how much I hated her telling Sugar she was an "uneducated leech on society." Then I thought maybe she had improved. Now she's all admiring of Malcolm because he's, "Ivy league educated." I don't know. I think she's still an education snob.

uaintjak   

To be fair, Sugar kind of WAS an uneducated leech on society.

I thought Sugar worked as a model. Corinne herself must not exactly be researching a cure for cancer or she wouldn't have long stretches of time free for Survivor.

Hey now, Brendon manages to have all sorts of time off for BB/AR and he's curing cancer!

Hey now, Brendon manages to have all sorts of time off for BB/AR and he's curing cancer!

You left out My Fair Wedding with David Tutera (/off topic)

ff174   

Her previous season aside, I am still liking her. However, her inner bitch is starting to emerge.

ahab1013   

I can't decide whether I like her or hate her- which I guess beats being indifferent to her which has been my feeling since the beginning of the season.

MrsGryn   

After that "the gay, the gays" display, I'm voting thumbs down. So. Fucking. Annoying.