Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brenda Lowe

ff174   

Girl can't catch a break. She wins immunity and still we don't hear a thing from her.

ff174   

YAY!!!!! Her first confessional!! And, it only took a Dawn meltdown.

MrsGryn   

I didn't like Brenda on her season, but after last night, I like her. She was so sweet to Dawn and her meltdown, and it also cemented an ally for Brenda as well. But honestly she seemed very sincerely in her concern. So now I hope Brenda does actually make it to the top three whereas before I didn't really care one way or another.

Shannon   

I'm really liking her too. And she's pretty too, not like that same old same old fake boobed starved blond, she looks like a real person.

ff174   

Brenda.

Peanut butter.

Brenda smeared with peanut butter.

Sorry. I just had to bring it up.

uaintjak   

Oh look. She got airtime, and it was to cry.

I know she's smokin hot and all, but damn, find a personality, because Dawn already owns the one you tried on tonight, and one of those is more than enough.

ff174   

Don't care about her personality.

As you noted, jak: she is smoking hot. That is all that matters.

uaintjak   

I know ff, but if I'm going to root for her to win, she needs to have some kinda personality too.

MrsGryn   

Considering her previous personality on her season was "Entitled Smug Bitch" I am quite happy with what she is presenting this time around.

Shannon   

Ah, but the game isn't who would the audience screw, it's who can get to the end and get more votes.

I do think she's pretty but that's not going to win her anything. Look at the majority of the winners of this game, pretty rarely comes into play.

ff174   

I contend that she has done more than they have shown; but not nearly enough to justify winning the game. For some reason, the editors have kept her on the sidelines, when it comes to confessionals.

I mean, Sherri is blah as hell, but we have seen a lot more from her.

AVorlon   

I try not to get biased by “who I would most like to screw”, and I’ll leave that for Donald Trump and his beauty pageants. I think Brenda can make it to the F3, but only as someone who can’t possibly win.

Having said that, yes, I would do her!

uaintjak   

Aww, poor Brenda!! I liked her once I got to know her...you know...during this episode and then that one other time when she went treasure hunting for Dawn's teeth.