Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon Hantz

ff174   

The hell?

There are people on this site rooting for this troglodyte?

Not only no, but HELL NO!!!

Let me try to knock a little sense into your heads.

I want Brendon to stick around for a while, so I can mock him mercilessly. I want him to be humiliated. I want to see him curl up into a fetal ball at tribal, be voted out, have security put him into a straightjacket, carry him off to the Ponderosa, have him sedated and watch Ponderosa videos of him drooling whilst in shackles. Then, I want to see him on the live finalé acting all bugfuck crazy so I can mock him some more. I want to see Russell at the finalé rush the stage and attempt to choke the shit out of Brendon. Then, the cops will take them away, and stick them in the hole for the rest of their wretched lives.

Any thought of him actually winning this mess is incomprehensible.

Edited by ff174

Just watched the first episode and I liked Brandon. He doesn't seem to bug me as much as he does everyone else.

He's intense and I like him. He's so psychologically fucked up, it's like watching a living Rorschach. Every move he makes and every thing he says needs deciphering and that amuses me.

ff174   

I always knew the guy was short. When the tribe is all lined up to begin the immunity challenge, he seems to be at least 6 inches shorter than any of the women.

Has he been adding one douchy tattoo a week, every week since he's last played? I don't remember him having so many random ass tattoos last time.

ahab1013   

As soon as the episode began I told my wife "Watch, Hantz target Andrea right away". She asked why. "Because it's his move. The most attractive woman on the tribe will always be his chief target".

That kid has some serious problems with women.

Shannon   

Well when you spend some time with your Uncle and have to explain it wasn't sexual, women are probably not your first sexual attraction. I'm sure Russell is quite aware that Brandon needs medical (read mental)help, as I'm sure he knows he and his whole family are butt-fucking head jobs from hell. How could they not, even to them the amount of time they spend being totally fucked up and in trouble, must surely not seem normal to them.

How about if Brandon the woman hater makes it to the end (so we can snark on him all season) and seems to get the win, just long enough for Russell (and maybe Willie) to go insane and implode, before it's announced that something went wrong in the voting and Brandon did not win. Like Brandon gets 100 votes and Prost smells ballot stuffing.

In truth though, I'd rather never see a Hantz on a reality show again, ever. And that's with me thinking, still, that Russell was robbed.

As fucked up as Brandon seems, I will give him this... he doesn't seem as homicidally angry as the rest of the Hantz family. A low bar to set, I know. Sure he's got plenty of issues, but unlike some of the other Hantz maniacs, I wouldn't fear for my life if I fell asleep around him. I'd probably be feeling pretty homicidally angry around him though.

chrysana   

The Hantz's normal is going to look a lot different than someone else's normal. Their family (at least the ones who have hit reality TV) seems to be bat-shit-crazy, so that is their normal. They probably look at others and think, "What's wrong with them?"

I agree with Shannon, although I don't want a Hantz to get far in a reality show...that will just get them cast more often, I love the idea of watching Russell/Willie emplode if Brandon were to win. I don't know that Russell was robbed, perhaps his first season. Although, part of me thinks he should have recognized how bitter the jury was and try to appease them during the question/answer. Instead, he continued to be a rude, condescending little man.

Brandon is under the radar right now (although the promos tell us an explosion is brewing), there's a lot of drama/ego on the fan tribe. I would love to see him go against one of the hot girls, and get handed his man-parts on a platter.

I also agree with Nixie, he doesn't seem to have the anger issues of his dad/uncles. Brandon seems to be vulnerable. He was probably eaten alive by the Hantz clan.

Brandon seems to be vulnerable. He was probably eaten alive by the Hantz clan.

I'm imagining a Hantz family traditional get together game is "who can make Brandon cry first" and the winner getting extra cans of beer.

gforce   

Sadly, I seriously can imagine that happening. They've all but done the same thing publicly already.