Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon Hantz

Tsylyst   

brandon_hantz_zpsb9a5cfef.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name (Age): Brandon Hantz (21)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: South Pacific – 15th castaway voted out/7th Jury Member

Shannon   

They are just going to keep bringing these Hantz freaks back until one of them kills someone. I don't care to hear what the voices in his head tell him about the whores in bikinis.

MrsGryn   

No. Just, no. Fucking Probst picked this one. I will not enjoy watching his mental state disintegrate all over again.

ff174   

What is the over/under for the first time he breaks down?

I wish they would have cast that foul temptress, Mikayla. That would be DOOG TV.

spartini   

FUCK YEAH! Sorry, I'm beyond excited that he's going to be back again. And here I thought I wasn't going to be able to flex my snark muscles before BB started. Bring it Hantz, I expect you'll be crying like a bitch on the first episode.

uaintjak   

WHY. THE FUCK. Did they not cast Mikayla as well?

I mean, seriously.

You can't have a Jesus-Crier without his Temptress.

That pisses me, I mean, more than them bringing back a Hantz AGAIN.

ff174   

It's a shame he isn't on the other tribe. Laura, Hope, Julia and Allie are obvious whores who would have endlessly tortured him.

Edited by ff174

You underestimate the power of a wanton woman. They can work their evil whorish ways on him across the island.

chrysana   

If I have to watch another Hantz, I want a bat-shit-crazy Hantz. So, here's hoping Brenda and Andrea have watched his previous season, and use their devil created, female curves to stir him up into a frenzy. Erik can feed the fire, since he too has been seduced by the bikini-clad-devil (in his case Pavarti). Then, Francesca and Corinne can further mess up his head until he's a blubbering mess curled up in the fetal position in the sand. Maybe he can be the first castaway medivaced out for an emotional breakdown.

eta...WOW. Does that ever make me sound like a cold hearted bitch.

Edited by chrysana

spartini   

The likelihood of Brandon and Phil striking up some kind of pink panty brigade is cringe/anxiety worthy. Make it so.