Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Andrea Boehlke

Tsylyst   

andrea_boehlke_zps3cfa0701.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (23)

Tribe Designation: Bikal

Previous Season: Survivor: Redemption Island – 13th castaway voted out/ 8th Jury Member

uaintjak   

She probably had big tits, which meant I tuned her out immediately. No idea who she is.

Shannon   

Is she the one that liked the Bible boy Matt or whatever his name was? If not, I can't place her either.

tlh9   

That's what I was wondering, too, Shannon. I can't remember his name for sure either, but wasn't he the one that stayed at Redemption Island for pretty much the whole time?

That's sounding familiar. That could be her. The age is right. They should have brought Bible Boy back too. And then promptly sent him off by himself somewhere for the whole season.

Shannon   

Yes, that's him, the kid that stayed on Redemption Island forever.

She was his girl sorta kinda buddy pal

When is the tribe going to realize this girl is nothing but a shit stirrer? You have 2 known crazy ass teammates and you go and poke sticks at both of them? She's not good at anything but causing problems.

MrsGryn   

I am guessing she has never spend time about an unstable person and thus had no idea what her interference would begat.

spartini   

Oh Fungi, you just made Andrea's thread all kinds of awesome. Thank you!

I don't have anything else to add to the discussion, Andrea's just a non-entity thus far. However, should she join forces with Corrine in an attempt to oust Phillip? Dare to dream.

ff174   

I like her. She's blonde and cute. Sure, she may be making mistakes, but at least she is trying to play the game. Plus, she is quite athletic, and is a bit of a challenge monster.

And, I'm shallow.