Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Phillip Sheppard

I noticed Jeff called him a special agent. Has that ever been confirmed?

His Linkedin page says he was with the Defense Investigative Service from 1986 to 1989. He calls himself a Special Agent, but DIS, which no longer exists, was not law enforcement. Today, they would certainly not call non-law enforcement personnel Special Agents, but whether they did in the 80s, I don't know. DIS did some background checks, facilities reviews, security training, and that sort of thing.

ff174   

From the files of Phillip's Murdering of the Queen's English: The non-word of the day:

When, in defeat, he claimed that the tribe did "co-jell." I think he was going for "congeal." but you never know. Maybe he was going for the Jell-o reference.

ETA: You know, I now realize how crazy Brandon really was. It took his removal to remind me what a loon that Phillip really is.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

From the files of Phillip's Murdering of the Queen's English: The non-word of the day week:

"Foo pas," instead of "faux pas."

ff174   

We are getting to the point of no return, with Phillip. Just like Boston Rob's season, he is firmly positioned as someone you want to be sitting next to at the end.

We're stuck with him. I wouldn't mind so much if his brand of crazy had some variety. It seems that the vast majority of his screen time deals with him jabbering on about Stealth R Us.

Do you know how much it pisses me off that I have to continually type "Stealth R Us" in the recap?

Shannon   

It depends on who he's up against, I mean the only person he could beat would be anyone named Hantz or Handz, I forget how it's spelled. Anyway, while I hate how far he gets and how stupid he is about why, but since he'll never win I don't have to throw my TV out the window.

ff174   

I think he would also win against Sherri, Reynold or Eddie; as long as two of them were in a final 3 with Phillip. There would be enough members of the Favorites tribe, and I don't think they would give the win to a fan.

However, the chances of there being 2 fans sitting in the F3 are quite slim.

michal   

If this creep makes it to the end I am SO going to root for him to win. But only so the contestants quit taking the weird, annoying creepy psycho to the end as someone they can beat. I am so tired of seeing nut jobs make it to the end season after season!

Wait! He had no problem with last week's waterboarding challenge, but this one was an issue?

ff174   

Maybe, Phillip is the father to the two vajayjay doctors from TAR. They were terrified of sticking their heads under the water.

Now that he is gone, maybe the show can concentrate on the other contestants.

bhnole   

Stealth R Gone!!!!

He was so flustered he nearly forgot his torch for Probst to snuff out.

Best episode of the season in my opinion.

MrsGryn   

Hubris thy name is Fillup!

And the best part is he can't talk once he is on the jury! Not until what will surely be a ridiculous question/statement at the final tribal.

spartini   

Maybe, Phillip is the father to the two vajayjay doctors from TAR. They were terrified of sticking their heads under the water.

*shivers violently* That would mean some poor woman actually had sex with him. Or worse, picked him as a (hopefully!!) anonymous sperm donor. I think I'm going to be sick.