Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Malcolm Freberg

MrsGryn   

He certainly shook up tribal. That was fun to watch, especially since it got rid of Fillup!

spartini   

He likely won't make it to the end, fan favorite for Malcolm just for taking down pink panties. Wait...errr...

ahab1013   

That was great! One blindside to rule them all, one blindside to find them, one blindside to bring them all in and in the darkness bind them!!!

ff174   

His OJ lovin' ways aside, I was sorry to see him go. At least he tried to strategize and scheme. I surely would have preferred to see Reynold, Eddie or even Sherri leave.

uaintjak   

I actually fell out of love with Malcolm this episode, so I wasn't sorry to see him go (much).

I mean...who the fuck CARES if Andrea watches you dig for the idol? Your ass is next to go. DIG. FOR. THE IDOL.

I didn't get that either. Why not dig while she was there? It's not like she was going to snatch it out of his hand. Or why not tell Reynold or Eddie what the clue said and have them dig while he was stuck with Andrea?

spartini   

I think Malcolm got a little Augustus Gloop regarding the idol, it was going to be his, his, all his. Greedy little bugger.