Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Malcolm Freberg

spartini   

Y'all better be prepared to hose me down if Malcom busts out! I think I have the vapors, oh lawdy all this talk of Malcom riding and busting is just too much.

He's totally holding back, which is smart, the last thing he needs is to end up on Special Agent Pink Pantie's hit list.

ff174   

Oh, Malcolm. What were you thinking?

When he broke the egg that determined his new tribe affiliation, he held up his arm, and smashed the egg towards his face. He ended up with paint all over his face.

Not the smartest thing he has done.

ahab1013   

It seems that the previews hint that Undercover Malcolm (*trademarked) is about to be killed off (*bad OJ reference) by Douchey Malcolm (*not trademarked).

MrsGryn   

We're certainly getting those vibes. Thanks for pointing out you enjoy lying to women, Malcolm, and that you are good at it! I guess you really are like your hero, Orenthal James MurderingScumbag.

ff174   

It seems that the previews hint that Undercover Malcolm (*trademarked) is about to be killed off (*bad OJ reference) by Douchey Malcolm (*not trademarked).

This!

In addition to his OJ love, there is something else that bothers me about this guy. There has been at least two interviews where he has claimed that he is god's gift to women. He boasts about his good looks.

Circumstances prevent me from placing two feet firmly upon the Malcolm train; those circumstances being his OJ love and his narcissism.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

I'm not sure why he is trying to create an all meathead alliance. There are still 8 members of the original Fan's tribe who seem intent on Pagonging the Fans. If they merge at 12, he still has to convince at least 3 Favorites to switch sides; which doesn't seem likely. Even Phillip will see through his ruse.

ff174   

Think Reynold is going to be pissed when Malcolm is forced to play his idol, next week?

Shannon   

No wonder he loves OJ, this guy is an annoying pompous ass. I'll be so happy when he's blindsided.

tooletta   

He can act like he just found the idol, after one being put back in play following Reynold's being used. Reynold is stupid enough to believe it.

I think Malcolm's goose is cooked, though. The faves are fully aware of his loyalty now. I hope he leaves with the idol in pocket.

michal   

I thought it was a brilliant move. If Eddie hadn't blabbed to Andrea & put her on alert then the plan would have worked, the Faves would have voted Malcom & the guys would have voted Andrea. I have no idea why he voted Reynold tho, unless it was to throw off the Faves.

I think he whispered he was planning on voting Reynold as a throw away vote, but then all the plans blew up.

ff174   

Yes, that was impressive. However, Malcolm and the remnants of his Meathead alliance are out of cards. Even if one of them finds an immunity idol, I suspect that we will see another split vote to flush out any idol that the Meathead alliance might find.

Then again, I had Phillip in the final 3, so what do I know?

michal   

Malcolm was awesome! The look on the Faves faces when they realized they had no idea who to vote for = priceless!

Edited by michal