Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Malcolm Freberg

ff174   

From his bio:

Once I spent over a month with Abi-Maria Gomes, and I'm still considered legally sane by the state of California.

HAH!

Still, he kept in his love for OJ. The guy is so likable, but I just can't get by that.

spartini   

*hangs head in shame, deep deep, no lifeguard on duty deep shame* I'd like to say that he's dead to me and the OJ stuff is unforgivable, because it really is absolutely reprehensible. But once his shirt comes off all that disgust and repulsion will be chucked out the window and momma will be drooling so screw it. I'm firmly on Team Malcom this time around. I hate myself, but he's powerful purdy.

uaintjak   

I love you Malcolm. Truly. Madly. Deeply.

Also, even though I didn't see it before, I'm GLAD you like O.J. It will give me something to gripe about when all the others are like "Oh my god you have the perfect man, I'm so jealous you bitch!" and I can be all like "Yeah, he's perfect, except he likes O.J. but we're working on it. Oh well at least he's not fat and ugly like YOUR man."

Also, show me some more happy trails.

Much like my secret wish to date a mobster or marry a total stranger in Vegas, both of which I know are stupid/criminal/backwards, I can't help but love Malcolm. He's even prettier in this picture than I remember. And I may or may not be stalking his Twitter.

spartini   

I'm worried that he'll shine a little too brightly and Phillip will snuff his torch or he'll make Brandon feel funny in his dirty parts and end up being an early casualty. So basically I'm here with no other purpose than to shamelessly grope his thread while I can. I'm just pervy like that.

Also, brownie points to the editors for revisiting the greatest scene from Malcolm's season. Happy days ARE here again, just follow the marked path.

Shannon   

Not being a Malcolm fan, I enjoyed him bragging about being the reason they one the first game then being the reason they lost the last one. No bragging that time.

MrsGryn   

I'm pretty happy that Malcolm is the one who found the hidden immunity idol, rather than Li'l Hantz or Captain Pink Panties.

spartini   

I was pretty happy he wasn't wearing a shirt when he found it, or maybe he was, I can't say, in my mind he's always sans shirt.

ahab1013   

I wonder if anyone else is thinking that Malcolm is purposefully 'underplaying' in competitions and in the game in general? He knows none of the other contestants saw his season, so they don't know what he can do. Plus he seems to have learned a great deal from the way his final tribal went as to how he was perceived. If people had seen his season there's no way he wouldn't be considered a huge threat by now, and I don't think he is at this point.

Shannon   

I was thinking the same thing ahab

I think he's going to ride as long as he thinks he can then bust out