Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

John Cochran

MrsGryn   

I think his first time out we suffered from over exposure due to the plethora of camera interviews. Not so much this season. He does also seem more mature this time around. Sometimes I forgot how young a lot of these people are.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Cochran. There's something about his unabashed love of Survivor that I identify with.

knewb   

I agree with ff. I couldn't stand Cochran first time around but I find myself starting to really like him. Love the way he's pointing out the funny side of the Philip craziness.

He was just trying so damn hard last time to be a Survivor, he was annoying. This time he has calmed the hell down.

ff174   

Dammit!!

Resistance is futile. I like Cochran, and want him to win.

There! I said it.

uaintjak   

I like Cochrane.

However, Probst fawning all over him every episode annoys me, and that makes me not like Cochrane even though its not his fault.

So I'm now on the fence.

MrsGryn   

Probst is only fawning because Cochran won a couple of immunity challenges. Probst and his juvenile alpha-male mancrushes generally have no time for smart guys with no physical skills.

bhnole   

He is playing a much better game this time than last and winning a couple challenges will help if he makes it to final 3.

ff174   

An interview with Cochran.

I posted this mainly for this:

So I’m very thrilled to announce that after speaking to Dalton Ross, I’ve decided I’m going to be the Big Brother recapper for Entertainment Weekly‘s website EW.com.

I think that I just may read his recaps.

MrsGryn   

I do enjoy Dalton Ross's recaps. Not as good as ours, you understand, but they are adequate. He razzes Probst a lot.