Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

John Cochran

MrsGryn   

Didn't we hear everything he has to say the first time around? I mean...he talked so frigging much!

uaintjak   

I enjoyed Cochrane, but I'm not sure I want to see him again. We'll see.

ahab1013   

Having Cochrane back is like having a sequel to "Dude, Where's My Car?". Unnecessary, pitiful, and potentially vomit-inducing. Also, he'll call Jeff, "Probst" like they hang out and smoke cigars and play golf together.

This jerk BORES ME and bugs me like no other survivor has bugged me before. His first season was my least favorite of all seasons mainly due to his constant camera time. He's not interesting, he's not funny, he's a big ass stupid idiot. And the first episode was no exception. He had two big zit whiteheads on his face and he's too dumb to pop them and clean himself up in the salt water. His long drawn out comment at tribal was another reminder of what a big conceited wind bag he is. I really hope he gets voted out soon.

Shannon   

He's been there before, yet he's burned and puffed up and full of sweat zits, really?, didn't he learn from the last time? He makes me feel queasy when he's up close on camera.

mlg   

Every time they show his whiteheads, I have to pop another Klonopin. Seriously, isn't ANYONE on this season a 'popper'. Usually the women are grooming everyone like monkeys looking for lice. Please- thrown him face-down in the water and rub sand all over his face.

I think this is my 1st or 2nd post for any of the shows.... It took Cochran's Vesuvius to do it. I need to insert a barfy face, if I could find one.

Edited by MrsGryn
Yeah, except Fisty would not be happy if you did find one. Also, no textspeak like "OMG", please!

chrysana   

For some reason I thought they provided sunscreen for the castaways. Clearly, I was mistaken. If he's this puffy on day 3, he's going to be covered in blisters by day 10.

ahab1013   

It wasn't weird, it was jealousy. He couldn't stand that a guy who looks like he just emerged from his own tomb had more game that he does.

ff174   

OGG help me!

I am starting to like this guy. He has abandoned that whole self-deprecating, I-am-a-loveable-schmuck schtick from the last time he appeared on Survivor. He did a good job of manipulating Phillip from targeting Corinne, and seems to be thinking a lot more strategically.