Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Erik Reichenbach

MrsGryn   

I think he's an easy pick up for the Three Meatheads, though. He doesn't seem to have any strong alliance with anyone at this point and has just been going along. If he was smart...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!...then he'd work to get rid of the strong guys and be able to do the physical challenges once the Meatheads are gone.

ff174   

I get the feeling that the editors are downplaying how strong the Phillip/Andrea/Cochrane/Beth alliance really is. Malcolm probably sensed this, and knew that Cochrane would never flip. Same thing goes for Brenda.

As for Eric, I remember Malcolm saying about three weeks ago that he had Eric ready to join up with the Meatheads. I wonder what happened. Did Eric tell him he wasn't interested.

Next week, I would gather the remnants of the Favorites and hatch up a plan for one of them to buy the inevitable Immunity Challenge Advantage that will come up during the auction. I suspect that the Meatheads will do the same.

tooletta   

Erik was instrumental in flushing both idols this past TC. Malcolm was hoping to keep one, but once Erik spoke up, you could almost hear Malcolm deflate. Who knew Erik could actually think for himself?!

Edited by tooletta

ahab1013   

Which 80's glam metal band did Erik play in?

a) The Mumbling Nerds

b) Bored White Giraffs

or

c) Parasomnia