Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Julia Landauer

Tsylyst   

Julia_zps472ac922.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Fan Julia Landauer, a Racecar Driver currently living in Stanford, Calif.

ff174   

Right there with you, toolie. There is something about a woman excelling in a typically male profession. She's hot, and gives Danica Patrick some competition.

ff174   

I'd be willing to check them out.

My guess?

"They're real, and they're spectacular"

She's gonna need a fire suit to cover up all that pale skin. Another one in the who gets the worst sunburn competition.

ahab1013   

Maybe we can have a new show- Survivor Ghost Hunters, where we search for rumoured cast memmbers like Julia who we all agree was never really there.

MrsGryn   

Obviously her big mistake is not seeking an audience with Corrine. Or I guess in Corrine's case, not being gay. But then, how would Corrine know if Julia spoke to her since Corrine never shuts up and Julia never speaks?

AVorlon   

I would’ve liked to hear some stories about her career as a race-car driver, but it seemed that she had no stories to tell about anything. In fact, her strategy seemed to consist of sitting around saying nothing until getting voted out.

I guess she must have been a fan of the show, or else she wouldn’t be there, but why cast someone who is going to be this timid and reclusive?