Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Edward "Eddie" Fox

Tsylyst   

eddie_zps59810fed.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Fan Edward “Eddie” Fox, a Fireman/EMT currently living in East Brunswick, N.J.

He is a cutie! And from his bio, he sounds like he has a clue and won't be a jackass or a whiner. I could like him.

Oy, I could swim in those dimples. And I LOVE firefighters! Please, please, PLEASE OGG don't let him turn out to be a douche. I would hate to have to return my Team Foxy t-shirt.

Edited by elizabethann

uaintjak   

He looks like he should be the dorky but cute main character in a John Hughes movie.

I am pre-smitten.

ahab1013   

Edward "Eddie"...if you have make a note that your 'nickname' is Eddie when your real name is Edward, me thinks there's probably some type of personality flaw or childhood trauma. Either way, I shall call him 'Sparky' instead.

Ok, the love is gone. The second he joined the cool kids alliance, he lost me forever. Reynold, Eddie, their jock friends and insipid cheerleader girlfriends, made my life hell in high school. I don't want to be them and I want them all gone.

spartini   

Go with that "cool kids" alliance and see how far it gets you. I feel sorry for him and that entire group thinking that Survivor is just like high school. The best people I knew in high school were the misfits, in fact that's just as true today as it was then.

Edited to fix an abbreviation that would have warranted a visit from the moderator fairy. I fear all fairies, but moderator fairies are the scariest!

Edited by spartini

gforce   

Agreed. As soon as they had their little "cool kids alliance" meeting, they were dead to me.