Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Worse noise?

83 members have voted

1. Which sound is worse on the feeds?

• Ian swinging on the hammock.
    • Danielle playing with the slinky
    • Ian's monster noises emanating from his mouth.
    • Anything that came out of Booger.
    • Other (answer in comments)

MrsGryn   

This poll inspired by new recapper meeby who asked:

OK, full-time recappers: What is worse? Ian and the hammock or Danielle and the slinky? Cuz right now, my ears are ready to revolt with Dani's constant fiddling with that thing.

Shannon   

They are all awful, but I hate the stupid theme played for hours in a short loop, while you wait for the feeds to come back up. I don't know how any of the recappers stand it. The thing that I can't stomach and must not hear or watch, are Hammies eating. I have this thing about anyone but me smacking in any sort of way, totally makes my tummy turn over.

Pushplay   

For me, it was Jenn's neverending interpretation of the "Doop doop, doop doop, doop dooloop!" from the BB theme song. Made me want to stick Shane's pukka shell necklace down my ear canal.

I forgot all about Tatty's constant "doop doop doop" SHIT. OMG, it drove me nuts. It was more than annoying and made her look silly (well, more silly than the hair and make up and dirty clothes she never changed)

I chose Ian's squishy spit mouth noises on the poll, but...

I have this extreme DISGUST for loud swallows in real life and when a HG has their mic situated just 'so' and they are a slow gulpy, long swallower it drove me up to bat-shit.

My vote for noisiest swallower is one of Danielle's 'tells'. Whenever she was being conspiratorial in a whisper, and was repeating what someone else had told her, feeling GLEE from talking dirt, she punctuated her pauses with loud, slow swallows.

sl.b   

These are all great examples but my vote is for the slinky. That & the cereal-eating made me FF until it was over.

I also can't stand when people don't pick up their feet when they walk, so Danielle & her damn slippers shuffling across the house makes me a bit crazy.

Dan's voice. Danielle's voice. Ian's voice. Not one of the three takes the trouble to voice a word. Google search "vocal fry". It's the laziest possible way to speak and it's fucking hell to listen to.

That said, Dan's constant swallowing of water combined with the vocal fry during his "funeral" was pure torture. BB did a great job editing out the swallowing sounds for the broadcast show, but by the time it aired I had already cringed and screamed my way through that horrorshow a few times in order to examine his particular brand of sadism when it comes to Danielle (but that's another story).