Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers III

gwendell   
I never fell for the curling iron excuse when I was in high school, and I'm not falling for it now! Actually, I was wondering the same thing, as was my husband.
Having been very klutzy back in the 80s when my curling iron was in constant use, I gave myself a few hickey-looking burns on the side of the neck (I also gave myself one on the back of my thigh after it fell on the chair and I sat on it but that's a whole 'nuther story). They really do look similar from a distance.

ETA: I also wanted to give a shout out to everyone here. I stopped watching BB early on in season 4. I came across Hamster Time during season 5 and the snark that we all love so well got me wound up and watching it again. You guys are the best. I'll be here reading every painful word until the end -- can't bring myself to recap with ya but I'll be here.

Edited by gwendell

I just found this site about a month ago and wish I could of been here from the beginning. You people are just awesome, I've never laughed so much even now when the "All Stars" *throws up a little* really don't give you much to work with. Great site and I will for sure be back next year if BB is renewed and if it is a truely new season with strangers and everything BB should be.

chefman   

I know I am not supposed to post here----BUT----------

I wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to the admins and feed posters! You made Big Bro extra special for me this year.

Janelle, you are a winner in spirit!

Hope the BB house burns to the ground tonight!

Moved from live feeds recaps thread. You're right, that wasn't the right place to post this! -- Mags

Thanks for the love peoples...

I do believe stinkfinger was mine.. cant be sure on the twatwaffle though.. the twat part I use alot, but the combo.. (yea, I've got a mental picture of a waffle shaped like a twat in my head now!! great!) is fricken hilarious!!

Guys, what can I say. You've brought me numerous fits of giggles and laughter in a very boring time in my life. I dont think I can hang for the last bit though.. Perhaps in a few days, but right now.. my heart is not capable of going through these motions. I am physically repulsed by these two fucktards, and I cannot do it!! I cant! Im sorry!! I love you guys! Good bye cruel world!!

cubkip   

Stinkfinger was started in HT chat and was Uainjak. Twatwaffle was started in HT chat but I am not sure who started it. Sometimes it goes really fast in there and I am also busy reapping and not always reading.

I forgot to give love to all the folks in chat who make me enjoy the show so much more.

Rybes76   

Shouldn't there be a rule that to participate on a reality show, you have to have at least a passing familiarity with the concept of reality as we know it?

Truer words have never been spoken.

You rock Bee!

Okay, so I lied.

Clue #1 ~ The man you stabbed your new bestest friend in the back for would rather do shout outs than pay attention to you.

HotTubIcka, the whore, has nothing to say which interests me unless she decides to kill herself then I’m all ears.

Will’s partner is saying something about jury votes and, once again, unless the words slit my own throat are uttered, I refuse to pay attention.

My take of the votes goes as follows, Will, Janie, James, Danielle, Howie and Marci will go for Will’s partner and poor, clueless George will toss that gutter tramp a pity fuck, I mean, vote.

‘They don’t like me now because I like you’”

Newsflash, whoricka, we never really liked you and most of us wish we had voted for Monica over your skanky, sleazy, squalid, sordid ass, you whore.

Clue #2 ~ You try to kiss him and he’s more interested in talking about himself than kissing you.

I can’t wait until she finds out what Will’s partner said about her and that Janie will end up winning more money than her.

‘Youse a ho..’

Holla

Giving you love 'cause I AM a Hollaback girl...

Merged double posts -- Mags

hon believe it or not i only just ordered the feed thinking it was going to be an interesting last three weeks...unfortunately *tear* i'll be forced to watch skeletor and shrinky dink along with the rest of you guys in the same manner......EXTREMELY DRUNK!!!

aminca   
In my alternate reality we have a Cowboy/Jee F2.

Wouldn't that be nice?

I'd even rather see them smooching in the hot tub.

Thank you, Beehoppy

That both summed it up and made me laugh!

Bebos   

Thanks to everyone for making this a really freakin' funny season! All of you guys rock! We got gyped with a lousy final two, but just think, there will be a whole new crop of unsuspecting hammies next summer. *Rubs hands in anticipation*

Thanks again, guys. This is by far the most talented group of recappers on the internet!

Of all the sites to read; this is the BEST! Thank you all for your hard work, sense of humor, and for making this show interesting this year. I was unable to get the feeds and yet I feel like I watched the whole show. I passed the word on to my friends and as you can guess, we are all hooked! Thanks to everyone! See ya again next season!

Jasi   

lordy help me if they get in the hot tub and remove clothes...producers need to head to by asap and throw like some food coloring or lots of bubbles...no one wants to see skeletor and shrinky dink booger naked. i think i'll cut off my feed and watch my drunk neighbors fight outside

Funny stuff!

Edited to say..If anyone knows the address to the BB house, send it on to me cause I've decided to send the whore a copy of the book 'He's Just Not That Into You'.

Bwahaha!!!

Edited by Jasi

lily2003   

Just wanted to say my thanks to all the HT community, espec the recappers. I couldn't recap or otherwise post much this summer b/c of "outside the Big Brother house" life, but I made sure I kept up with HT. I've been a live feeder since season 1 and have visited many recapping forums (it's like watching TV with your favorite snarky pals), and HT has the absolute best recaps and commentary.

This week and especially last night, I realized, sadly, how much I lament having to go back to real life. I could keep the live feeds all fall, winter, and spring and enjoy recapping the orange chairs, spiral staircase, and hammock with you guys. (Does this mean I need Dr. Zachary. Boog, quick, do me your impression one more time… OMG, you are a riot.)

I'm not gone yet. I'll still watch the feeds up until Tuesday. Still live in HT Town. (I'm a member, right? You're only girl member, right? Ninja-style, baby, love this Invision Power Banana Bread.)

But, back OT: love the recappers, still have crushes on certain ones (had to say it), love HT, and, yes, the Cowboy/Drew final days were lyric opera to this mess. But I trust that the HT recapper skillz can even make this mess read funny.

As Jase {cringe} says in that bump, "Love ya awwlllll."

I really think we need to recruit Jack (Season 4 Jack) as a recapper at HT. Highwaygirl, you're Santa-God around here -- get him for us for next year!! Pleeeease?! He really brings such great insight and SUCH good snark! This is clipped from his blog entry of 6 September:

Jun, Erika will not be having web-footed children with Boogie. Thanks to Erika's long overdue brainstorming with Janelle, Boogie has been consigned to his usual habit of having sex alone. His mouth went dry and his face curled into a moon pie when his Maxi-Me got Janelled. And yes, Jun, you would have sent Will back to squeezing pimples out of fake faces long before the jury sequester.

Ha ha haaaa!! He's so one of us!