Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Gary & Will

tooletta   

I was hoping they'd crash into Team Blonde Bitches and they'd all go up in flames.

Shoot.

ff174   

At least the blondes finished in third place in the first leg ... and they are hot. I'll take that over dull and obnoxious any day of the week.

These two suck ... a lot. They finished 3rd to last and second to last ... twice.

And, they are not hot. They are annoying.

Plus, the short dude is still reminding me of someone, and I don't know who.

They can't be gone soon enough.

AVorlon   

Not too much to worry about here...they will be gone soon. I’m not sure who the little guy reminds you of. Maybe the dude from Fantasy Island a long time ago? “Da plane, da plane!”.

We have a saying where I come from: Some people are just born with a horseshoe up their ass. This appears to be the case here. There is no other plausible reason for them to still be in the race. Regarding short dude, he sorta resembles former Massachusetts governor and presidential candidate, Michael Dukakis. (Who was also a short dude.)

Shannon   

I'm getting the Dukakis look alike. These two bug me, they work so hard to accomplice so little, they tire me out.

MrsGryn   

I kind of like the idea of Gary and Will as Mr. Roarke and Tattoo from Fantasy Island. A Fantasy Island sponsored by Big Lots/Odd Lots/Pic'N'Save.

tlh9   

The only kind of fantasy I could afford! Heh.

I don't *not* like them, but are my Aunt & I the only ones getting a possible gay vibe?

That doesn't sound right, now that I read it. But you know what I mean.

My Aunt thought they were another gay couple, and I said that no, they just identify themselves as 'friends'. But watching them I'd kinda wondered, too. But if they were, in this day & age, why not just say it?

Tsylyst   

Because they live in the Midwest and work with kids. Even in this day and age, that's not always an easy situation for some people to accept.

ETA: To say that I'm not one of those people, but I live in the Midwest and those people are bloody everywhere.

tlh9   

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I was glad they beat the blondes last week. Loved the shot of the two (whatever you said those vehicles were called) going opposite directions. Heh. Those two girls were just too bitchy for me to enjoy. Not even funny-bitchy.

tooletta   

So glad to see the end of this team. Dudes, you do NOT represent me as a fan, so shut it.

Right? What the hell was that all about? I don't remember them being that annoying about being fans in the other legs.

ff174   

Thank OGG these idgit galoots are gone. Speaking as someone who loves this show, you are not my ambassador to The Amazing Race.

Definitely not getting a gay vibe. It's more of a "straight guys at a bar trying to meet nice girls and deluded enough to think that the hot blonde actually thinks the short one is cute" kind of vibe. Absolutely sure the term "wing man" gets used. A lot.

Sign in to follow this