Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Jaymes & James

ff174   

OGG help me, I am starting to like these two. They are having fun, and not taking themselves too seriously.

The louder blonde who's gay and spells it with a "Y", hence "Gaymes". Dark-haired ChippenJames is the less talkative straight man. Hence the Sophia Grace & Rosie (YouTube kids turned Ellen guests) comparison

gforce   

Yeah, that was a pretty spectacular crash! I do like these guys more and more - they just seem to be having fun and they're not remotely stressing out, even when they're in trouble.

gforce   

These guys keeps making me nervous, but they seem to be able to pull it together somewhat to actually not get eliminated. What I do like is that they seem to be having non-stop fun, get along well, don't take themselves seriously, and are generally just nice guys.

michal   

I totally started liking them when they were in the cab & one of them made the comment that they had no idea what position they were in in the race & then he pointed down & said to the audience "just look right here & it'll tell you where we are cause I have no idea". It was just too funny!

One of them, I think it's Jaymes, sounds like Gay Harry Connick Jr.

I really like them, too, and for all of the above reasons. They're having a good time, don't bad-stress, and are enjoying the experience. Of course it doesn't hurt that they're hawt.

Sign in to follow this