Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

Name: Jaymes Vaughan

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.

Current occupation: Chippendales MC

Name: James Davis

Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.

Current occupation: Chippendales Dancer

Connection: Chippendales Dancers/Best Friends

They look uber creepy. Like murderer creepy, both of them. And it's not their lack of shirts.

MrsGryn, that's perfect!

When word got out the first day of filming that there were a team from the Chippendales' Las Vegas troupe, this team was ID'ed first as soon as spoiler pictures hit the internet. It took very little searching to find that Jaymes is considered one of the hardest working guys on the Strip (no not for that reason, but because he works on stage in several shows at different hotels on the Strip. The other thing not made apparent from the CBS promo materials is that Jaymes is gay and quite open about it,, James is straight, and they're best friends. (We've seen the gay-straight dynamic on quite a few teams over the seasons, but this is the first same-sex best friends team to have that dynamic. (Tian and Jaree were close, but ome was bu and the other was straight.)

James may be straight, but anyone else get the feeling that Jaymes (Y that spelling?) will be more than Team Catty Blonde Pink enough for both of them (not to mention Caitlin and Brittany)?

MrsGryn   

Not really toolish. What a pleasant surprise! I was very happy they squeaked through at the end.

Tsylyst   

So far they seem like they're having a good time, which is the type of team I like to watch. Not the stressed out, screaming at each other teams.

But, you know...give it time.

PhilG   

I don't know whether it was the edit, but I was glad they didn't feel the need to remind us every 30 seconds that they were Chppendales dancers. As opposed to the infamous Luke and Marsha....

ff174   

Did anyone else catch those sneaky editors, when they slipped in a quick shot of whatever Ja(y)mes was "pumping" up his balloon?

It was quite suggestive.

Edited by ff174

I did comment on that in chat during that episode, ff

For such hawt guys, they're surprisingly pleasant natured. At this point, I'm even willing to forgive the mandanas as long as it keeps them from wearing asshats.

Gaymes is more southern gentleman-belle than he is the catty bitch I was expecting from reading his profile responses. Still, straight ChippenJames (not to be confused with zzJames) is like the Rosie to Gaymes' Sophia Grace (if tiaras and pink princess tutus were involved).

Sign in to follow this