Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Abbie & Ryan

michal   

I totally loved them this episode. That "twinnie" thing was major annoying & the fact that Abbie & Ryan are making fun of them for it made me root for them. I love a good sarcastic (but still fun) team to root for!)

ff174   

I still like them, but his obsessing over winning the most legs in TAR history is a little odd. He even knows the names of the record holders. If I were on the show, I'd really only care about winning the last leg.

spartini   

I don't understand the yearning for some stupid meaningless winning the most legs thing either. Winning the final leg is the only one that matters, at least from my couch.

ff174   

That was ... decent; or stupid. They actually agreed to wait until the Beekman Boys finished up their task?

I don't care what I agreed to, after 20 or so fails on the Beekman Boys' part, I would have bailed. Then again, I would have never agreed to "running the race together" in the first place.

michal   

Some friendships are just worth a million bucks. And this friendship is gonna last - after all, they've all known each other, what? Two weeks?

My fave part of tonight’s episode: Ryan repeating 3 times “I’m so-o-o-o stoooopid!” after his constant protestations of his ox being broken… er the file being corrupted.

Of course, such moments of self-awareness on a reality show are generally short-lived and almost never applied to any other situation for the duration of the season.

Why hadn’t I thought of this before tonight?— In ChatHT, I dubbed them crAbbie and cRyan as I was wearing down the S, T, F, and U keys on my MacBook between them and the Twinnies.

“… third frustrating leg… third frustrating leg… third frustrating leg…”

Ryan, if that third leg is still frustrating you, you could alway cut it off and maybe be less of a d…

Sign in to follow this