Name: Rob French

Hometown: Boston, Ga.

Current occupation: Professional Monster Truck Driver

Name: Kelley Carrington-French

Hometown: Boston, Ga.

Current occupation: Professional Monster Truck Driver

Connection: Married Monster Truckers

Shannon   

I hold out no hope for anyone who purposely makes them self look that ridiculous. Just the words, Monster Trucks, give me a headache.

PhilG   

I am SO rooting for this team....middle aged guy with a beer belly. How refreshing would that be if they won?

Shannon   

Wait, she was married to his best friend, her husband dies and this guy moves in to comfort her and ends up her husband? I'm sure it could be all quite innocent, but it creeps me out.

PhilG   

Well, if you wanna make this into a Lifetime movie: He drives a monster truck, SHE drives a monster truck, and her husband dies in an "accident?" Hmmmmmmmmmm............

gforce   

I was completely not loving the whole "can't these people just listen" moment about the boat ride. Perhaps it's because they can barely speak English, and that they can understand what you want is a small miracle in itself?

Jerk.

Magpie   

Well yeah, because that was the *only* thing that kept this douche from winning the race. Never mind about the dismal finishes in the other legs that show he sucks as a racer.

tooletta   

Yeah, and some impoverished boat operator really gives a shit about him not winning a million dollars.

Fuck off.

michal   

I LOVED the boat driver's exaggerated shrug when douchebag yelled at him. What makes Rob think this stranger cares about him winning the race. It's not like boat driver benefits any. I didn't care one way or another about these two - now I want them gone.

PhilG   

They were one of my favorite couples till that moment. Gonna give him this one and let him off with a warning. Happens again he's on my dead-to-me list.

Sign in to follow this