Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Natalie & Nadiya

ff174   

Except for a fleeting moment, I really never had any twinnie love. They're obnoxious, loud and annoying. I also don't like how they keep referring to other teams as "stupid."

Stealing the money was the last straw. They can fall off the face of the earth for all I care.

ETA: What I don't understand is why the Twins weren't penalized. There have been two instances where racers accidentally took property of another team, and they were slapped with time penalties.

Edited by ff174

Tsylyst   

I had trouble believing that stealing from another team was OK by race rules, too. But I guess it wasn't personal property, so maybe that's where the line is drawn? Race-given materials are fair game?

chrysana   

The rockers left the money on the desk/table didn't they? So, I think it became a finders keepers situation. That being said it's really sad.

ff174   

On second thought, it probably isn't stealing. Stealing would be if the Twins had dug around in a fanny pack. But it is shady. It wasn't theirs and it wasn't Trey or Lexi's, so logic dictated that it belonged to the metal dudes; and they knew it. That was obvious when they acted all stealth, trying not to arouse any suspicion by pulling their accomplices aside and whispering about their find.

How wrong was it? Just imagine what a couple of shrieking banshees the twins would have become if someone had taken their money.

They made it even worse when they snickered that Trey and Lexi were Christians and would pray for them, thus absolving them of their actions.

You suck, ladies, bitches.

ETA: On third thought, I checked my handy dandy copy of Black's Law Dictionary. In short, it is stealing, and they could technically be prosecuted in a court of law. It's bizarre that the show did not penalize them. How different is taking someone's personal property (i.e. when the Globetrotters accidentally took another team's backpack, and were penalized even though they returned it) than taking another team's money (also property) ... and not returning it.

Edited by ff174

I wonder if the producers knew about the twins taking the money until after they checked in. It would be lovely if they went to leave for the next leg and were told, "We discovered... You have a penalty."

It's much more likely that they are treating it as two separate events. The Rockers lost the money and ultimately weren't harmed by it. The twins found money and shared it with the Texans. No one was helped by it.

The twins can't possibly claim innocence though. If they didn't know it was wrong to keep the money, they would be no reason to "share the guilt".

michal   

They definitely knew taking the money was wrong since they said the Texans were Christians and would pray for them. They knew it was shady & didn't care. What drives me nuts about them is that they seem to think things are said to them or they are treated a certain way because they are "brown skinned". In this episode they said they couldn't get a cab because of skin color, etc. I don't remember a team every bringing up skin color as much as these two. It's noticeable enough to get on my nerves. It has nothing to do with skin colors you loud mouthed banshees! It is because you are freakin annoying! And are they upset with Abbie & Ryan because Ryan was mocking them & Abbie asked Twinnie if she had ever tied tent poles together (Twinnie was offended cause she isn't from that country or something like that. Forget that people DO tie tent poles together - like every Boy Scout in America!) or because A&R are beating them in challenges? Or do they just need someone to dislike? They have a nasty side to them, which would make them fit in here on HT, but not so much on my television.

ff174   

Damn!

The minute that Phil didn't give his usual "You are in the F3" schtick to Trey and Lexi, I knew this was a non-elimination leg.

These two suck. They proved it when the referred to the Beekmans as "lame," "fools" and "gay."

Go fuck yourself you entitled twats.

PhilG   

Funny--I just posted the same thought about Phil not saying "Final 3" in the series thread...great minds think alike.

Sign in to follow this