Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Natalie & Nadiya

spartini   

Not even their dancing can save them at this point. One shrill voice is enough, but the cacophony of the both of them? No thanks...screw you CBS, this is auditory harassment. I'm guessing TAR had a hard time holding down sound engineers this trip around the world.

ff174   

I actually liked them a little bit more than I did last week. There's something to be said about racers who are really enjoying themselves, like last night.

I'm sure my tune will change the next time whatever twin bitches at whichever twin during a particularly difficult Roadblock.

And you guys can stop calling each other "twinny" any time.

I'm with you ff. Not only are they enjoying themselves, they entertained the locals as well. (And not in a condescending, "let's make the natives laugh" kind of way.) They strike me as two girls who don't take themselves too seriously, a trait I admire in people and one not easily found in contestants on reality shows.

michal   

It totally showed they were siblings when one screeched at the other "Relax" and that actually helped the other twin! Their screeching is annoying, but easier to overlook since they are siblings.

MrsGryn   

Yeah, I find my early dislike is fading with these two. Now, that's not to say it won't resume again in full force later on, but for now, they're in the okay column.

If one of the other teams had snapped and muzzled the twin screaming at her "twinny", it would have been completely justifiable. Oh my fucking god, just shut the hell up.

PhilG   

I was actually rooting for them to win the leg, because the sooner they made the mat the sooner I wouldn't have to hear them geshrying anymore...

I like them. I like their additudes and they race hard, but for the love of OGG they need to shut up. Won't happen though. They don't have it in them to be quiet.

ff174   

Their We're The Only Women Left, But We Still Kick Ass Over The Other Teams routine is getting old.

Yeah, this was not sporting at all. If stealing another team's money is OK, is it also alright to stab a competitor in the leg with a butter knife?

Sign in to follow this