Name: Natalie Anderson

Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.

Current occupation: Physical Therapy Student

Name: Nadiya Anderson

Hometown: Edgewater, N.J.

Current occupation: Project Coordinator at Bridge2Peace

Connection: Twin Sisters

spartini   

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to just call them Team Nads...I'll never be able to keep the names straight with these two.

tooletta   

If we could just get them to shut up and dance, Bollywood-style, all would be okay with me.

PhilG   

My first official they-can't-lose fast-enough-for-me team. If Non-Ping-Pong-Twin yelled "SLAM IT!" one more time I wanted Other-Twin to slam Her.

angelmi   

their dancing was cute, the one nagging the other at the ping ball comp was a bitch was hoping the other sister would be able to nag her back but she just cheered for her.

PhilG   

That';s one of my instant "dead-to-me" moves: When Non-Roadblocker heckles the Roadblocker. If you can't be encouraging, at least have the decency to Shut The Hell Up.

Edited by PhilG

I am so glad that it's not just me! Every time one Nads screamed, "CONCENTRATE!" At the other, I grumbled, "How can she concentrate when you are so damn loud?"

Shannon   

I liked that the one who yelled her fool mouth off at her sister to Slam It!, had to eat that shit later.

spartini   

If we could just get them to shut up and dance, Bollywood-style, all would be okay with me.

Scanning...

APPROVED!

STAMP that toolie!

They were even more annoying last night than the week before. How is that possible? I did love Phil repeatedly telling them how smelly they were.

PhilG   

I guess the fish detour was faster than the ice....probably because they were already there.

Sign in to follow this