Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Chenbot Interviews a Crowd

MrsGryn   

Per tooletta's excellent suggestion, we are going to be culling some of the questions from the Chenterview thread and let everyone answer that question, as opposed to one person answering and then moving on to a new question. We will rotate the question every couple of days, but feel free to answer earlier questions from this thread as well.

First question (originally posed by PhilG):

What one spot have you visited that you would most like to go back to?

PhilG   

It was my question originally, but I'm having a really hard time answering it....my cruise to Alaska was a life-long fantasy, and it was everything I hoped for. I've been to England a couple of times and love it there.

But if I had to pick just one, it would have to be Italy (Venice & Florence). If I could only pick one city, it would probably be Florence.

Shannon   

I haven't really been anywhere, but I did go on an Alaskan cruise also and it was amazing. So I would take that spot to revisit over my trip to Tijuana.

Grenoble, France. Specifically, Old Grenoble. There's a row of amazing franco-italian restaurants there. They had the BEST spaghetti carbonara in the world. I was also there in the summer, so I'd like to try to ski there in the winter.

ff174   

Paris. I've been there before, but I was young and stupid. I really didn't appreciate some of the finer points of the wonderful city. At the top of my list would be to go back to the Louvre. When I was there last, I went because I had to. Now, I would take the time to really appreciate the significance of everything within the museum.

chrysana   

I've always thought "18 Dill I Die" by Bryan Adams was my theme song. I've always had a youthful spirit (combined with life experiences makes a wonderful existance) and have a feeling I will be, "18 going on 55". I'm also one who enjoys trying new things so, "try anything twice" describes me...although, for many things once is enough - so I ignore the twice part of the lyric. And best of all, "it sure feels good to be alive"! Those are a few of the lyrics which make it my theme. There are lyrics I tend to ignore, no song is pefect.

Shannon   

Ringo Starr- No No No I don't smoke that no more, I'm tired of waking up on the Floor.

I don't know the actual name.

Thanks!

Edited by Shannon

sam0920   

AC/DC, "Back in Black"

When I was younger I only wore black. Now that I'm older, I do add some color but very little. Friends picked the song for me.