Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

General House Analysis and Discussion VIII

Can anyone specutale who will be evicted ???

I am hopin CG goes...

Hopefully Chilltown takes a hit in the second eviction.

Moved from live feeds recaps thread -- Mags

Unfortunately I think Dani is history (there goes the last person I voted for at the start of the show) and she'll quickly be followed by Erika (Janelle and Will will probably want her out before CG). And then CG will be booted or at least not picked in the final three leaving Janelle and Boogie with a frickin toss up at the winner. Probably Boogie since Will seems to be able to hypnotize an entire household into doing his bidding.

Can anyone tell me about the double eviction this week? I read about it a few pages back where someone said "Do the HG know that 2 people are leaving Thurs.?" However, I can't find any other mention of it...

chrysana   

Unfortunately I think Dani is history (there goes the last person I voted for at the start of the show) and she'll quickly be followed by Erika (Janelle and Will will probably want her out before CG). And then CG will be booted or at least not picked in the final three leaving Janelle and Boogie with a frickin toss up at the winner. Probably Boogie since Will seems to be able to hypnotize an entire household into doing his bidding.

The final two could be Will and Janelle or Will and Boogie. I don't believe that Will would "drop" out to let J/B be the F2. Besides if Boogie keeps up his pity party who do you think Will would be working for in the sequester house. He might decide that Janelle would make a better winner; especially if this AR thing is really in the works. Of course I'm a Janelle fan and I am searching for ways for her to win.

My husband who refuses to watch or read about feeds absolutely hates Janelle but recognizes that if she makes it to F2 she deserves to win. Here's hoping the other houseguests feel the same.

Janellefan, you were asking about the double eviction in the live feed recap posting. The only thing I've heard is that Julie said at the end of the program last Thursday that 2 house guests would walk out the door this week. Not heard how that is going to go just that it's happening.

Edited by BigRaceFan

merlynn   

This is what sucks about the whole situation we're in now. It's going to be so damn predictable.

I mean I hope something slightly interesting happens Thursday, but it's all becoming so predictable and boring.

I think Janie should want Mike out of that house and should fight to make that happen (she can't possibly want to go to final 3 with two people who would choose each other over her again). So maybe she'll figure out a way to throw George HoH and we'll see a CT nomination.

There has to be some way we can get something other than the predictable George eviction (for mission: double date) or Erika eviction (following Dani out the door after countless promises were made to her).

I think Erica goes before George but does it really matter which order? Janelle, Will and Boogie are final 3. They may take out George first because of their agreement over bananabread.

nanasez   

Hi. I have a question. I've been trying to figure out the significance of the term "trabopoline." I realize it's a reference to the trampoline, but I'm missing the joke in calling it a trabopoline. Can anyone help?

Beehoppy   

Hi. I have a question. I've been trying to figure out the significance of the term "trabopoline." I realize it's a reference to the trampoline, but I'm missing the joke in calling it a trabopoline. Can anyone help?

Since I think I'm the only one who actually uses that term, allow me to clarify.

The word comes from an old episode of The Simpsons. I don't remember all the details, but I think they were all driving around, Homer saw a trampoline in someone's yard and shouted "Oooo! Trabopoline!"

For the rest of the episode he called it various different things, never trampoline.

I thought it was funny, and so that's what I call them ever since.

Not really all that much of a story.

Don't worry it puzzles and confuses my friends too.

Cami   

I suppose I'm the only person that thinks Janelle might actually put up CT if she gets HoH. Maybe I'm just naive, but I think she wants revenge for her friends that were evicted.

Oh, well. I'll try not to get my hopes up.

Rainbo   

Regarding the double eviction this Thursday...won't the houseguests have to know ahead of time that there will be a second eviction that night? They would all have to pack up their belongings since BB doesn't know which one will be leaving ahead of time, wouldn't they?

Cami, I believe Janey will put up Booger and Erika and be happy with either one of them leaving. She MIGHT put up CG, but since he could potentially leave if he isn't taken off the block, I don't think she will chance it. I say Booger goes next IF Janey gets HOH.

Merged double posts -- Mags

ca_girl   

Can anyone tell me about the double eviction this week? I read about it a few pages back where someone said "Do the HG know that 2 people are leaving Thurs.?" However, I can't find any other mention of it...

There was a CBS press release which said "what normally plays out in one week, will play out in one hour, with the first ever live HOH, veto competition, nominations, veto meeting and double eviction taking place all in one hour of television on Thursday. Aug. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)".

merlynn   
I suppose I'm the only person that thinks Janelle might actually put up CT if she gets HoH. Maybe I'm just naive, but I think she wants revenge for her friends that were evicted.

I'm sure she'll want to, but I don't think she will. She could nominate Erika and Mike saying she wants to be sure Erika goes. Then flip things in a tie-breaker (assuming George votes Mike out and Veto doesn't get used). That would probably be her best move.

Rainbo I think they'll have to tell them before the live show so they can pack. Maybe Thursday morning? I wonder if knowing there's an instant eviction coming would change how anyone votes? Probably not.

Edited by merlynn

Sounds just about right to me! Woo hoo!

Since I think I'm the only one who actually uses that term, allow me to clarify.

The word comes from an old episode of The Simpsons. I don't remember all the details, but I think they were all driving around, Homer saw a trampoline in someone's yard and shouted "Oooo! Trabopoline!"

For the rest of the episode he called it various different things, never trampoline.

I thought it was funny, and so that's what I call them ever since.

Not really all that much of a story.

Don't worry it puzzles and confuses my friends too.

As an avid Simpsons fan, I believe the quote goes, "Oh, my God! Tramampoline! Trambopoline!" Nitpicky detail, but I had to reply. :)