gforce

LF Week 8: HOH - Erika

So Janey and Dr.Smirk are playing cards for the last 20 mins or so...and I can't stand recapping that......but......

heeheehee Janey tells Will she heard Will called her 'a 50 cent whore' (BWAH! this was out of the blue!). He smiles. This may have been pre-BB house. He smiles and says IF he did, he was only kidding. Smiles again....smirks.

Thanks Bunt....Real decided to help me out out and cut me off after 15 minutes!

Bastards. Who cares. It's CARDS for crud's sake!

Will farted....waved it away...and said that's really gross.

Will hums. Will yawns.

(I get toothpicks to keep my eyes open. I feel so guilty for reading the recaps, and then not recapping myself.......so here I am.....)

BTW, Janey has her hair up in a pony tail....wearing a long sleeved red pullover top (like a thermal top)....and has a blankey over her legs.

Will has on a cap, a black top (long sleeves), his black and white shorts...and no socks.

ooo Skippy changes angles! I now get a front view, instead of a side view of the lovebirds.

I imagine them as Rob and Laura Petrie......."Oh, Wiiiill".

Will has his feet up on the leather ottoman empire of doom.

wikiviki   

1:50 am HT

Good Gawd, could this be more boring? Probably not. Janey and Wil play cards. It looks like rummy. *My card games are limited, so it looks like rummy, must be rummy*

They are not speaking, just playing. *Looks like ciggie time and bedtime for me.*

buntsign   

1:52 am HT

How could I miss the night of Danielle's drunken meltdown and come back to the night of the silent card game? And yes, they're still playing, and not talking, and if it wasn't for STFC I might have fallen asleep by now myself. I know for sure I won't last much longer.

Will says if he wins this hand...that Janey 'owes him a prediction'.

I've never heard their actual predictions.....all I hear is them talking about them. Bastards.

Edited by FeedMeCoffee

wikiviki   

1:55 AM HT

I have the same question buntsign. Missed the fun and I am stuck with this crap?

Wil and Janey argue about who won a hand. It was almost a true husband and wife fight, but no blood. And, sadly no fight. They do bicker, briefly. Wil says, "this is the last hand to decide". Janey says, "but, I won all the others." Silence. Then more bickering. It was very brief, they are so, not married.

Edited by wikiviki

buntsign   

2:08 am HT

You have at least three dedicated recappers here who would be posting madly if anything were happening. But no, sadly, unless you count two showmancers laying their cards down one at a time, and four other hammies all sleeping (separately). I hear loud snoring, but it's hard to tell which feed it's coming from, since in night vision everything looks like Baghdad circa 1991.

buntsign   

2:16 am HT

Will wins the hand, and since that means Janelle doesn't get her promised prediction, she says, "Fuck you, Will. You still owe me a prediction from last week."

And now the two showmancers are getting ready for bed, although it's way early for Janie. Maybe she missed two or three of her naps today.

ooooooo actual talk from Rob and Laura Petrie (Will and JAney).

Laura tells Rob: "Fuck you."

Laura says Rob owes her a 'prediction' from last week.

Bwah!!!!!! Laura asks Rob if he's accident prone.

Rob asks her 'why?'

Laura replies: "Because you're always tripping over stuff."

FMC laughs her ass off because of the whole Rob/Laura thing..

(and the opening credits of "The Dick Van Dyke Show"[ETA] with Rob falling over the ottoman of old black and white sit-coms.)

They head to bed.

ETA: It's 4:22am here in Chicago.......I had to look up the DickVanDyke show because I'm too stoopid to remember the name of the Rob/Laura show.

And as I type the name for you, my mind wanders (as any good recapper's mind SHOULD!):

"Dick"...I think of Boogie and try to find a joke.......

"Van"........well there's the Santa Monica Van Boys.......

"Dyke" well, there's a connection I never made when I watched the DVDyke show!

"Dick" and "Dyke"! BWAH!!!!

Poor Dick Van Dyke.....what were his parents thinking?? And why didn't he change his name for show biz? He should have consulted Boogie about a new show biz name. Or maybe Danebriated, since SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING like it's her JAWB.

The End.........Sweet Dreams!!!!!

Edited by FeedMeCoffee

buntsign   

2:33 am HT

Four feeds of sleeping hammies. And that's it for me tonight. The east coast morning crew should be in before the next stirring event (which will probably be Dani asking for libations).

Jasi   

Good Morning! Time for the East Coasters to start the Libations Report.

F1 is CG sleeping peacefully.

F2 is Boog... and he's been a little restless the last 20 minutes or so.

F3 is a wide shot of the Bug Room

F4 is Erika in HOH

All 4 feeds are sleeping hammies

FYI There is a list on Jokers of stations across the country that has the Live Show pre-empted this Thursday (due to football). Unfortunately, I can't watch it until 2:07AM Friday morning. Head over to check out your city.

Edited by Jasi

Jasi   

Erika is up! She's roaming through the house. Wanders through the KT, and then into the BR. Stops to inspect herself in the pore-cam. She's got something in her hands, not sure what. Doesn't matter, because she's on her way back upstairs! And back into the HOH bed.

Wow! That was exciting!

tooletta   

Good morning, folks!

Feeds look a bit different this morning. They're kinda dark and shadowy. I think they're the same as when Jasi reported earlier, though.

Anyone notice that CG hasn't been snoring as much lately? Could it be the weight he's lost? The fact that he's been sleeping on a bed the past few weeks? Skippy turning down his mic?

Dagnabit. Spoke too soon.

Beehoppy   

Beehoppy reporting in for morning duty.

Feed One looks to be CG sleeping on his back looking for all the world like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Feed Two is I think the back of Boogs head (his best side)

Feed Three standard issue longs hot of bug room-Will snuggled down in blanket nest at front.

Feed Four appears to be Erika alone in HOH.

MamaDoomed seemed to go to bed early last night-perhaps we'll see some action soon.

Janellefan-Julie said at the end of last Thursday's show that this Thursday would be a double eviction night-eviction, HOH comp, Veto, and second eviction all in one night. As far as we know, the houseguests don't know this yet.

Edited by Beehoppy