Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

fotobrat   

Boogie and Frank are in the arcade. He says he could take a punch at them. He does not want to do it because it would hurt Fank

I wish he would. Even Ian could break Booger's old, scrawny, wussy, warty ass in half. I mean he did get arrested once or throwing a punch... big man hit a girl serving drinks.

EmmBee   
Boogie gets so upset when they talk about Janelle still getting America's sweetheart vote.

I think what upsets him the most is that if she wins, she'll finish the season with more money than him, even with his 16k in comp prizes.

They announced at the end of the show it's a double eviction on Thursday. I believe they said with the live POV competition.

If I'm correct that means after the second vote the HOH comp is going to be done after the show.

spartini   

Oh how sad, the dynamic duo of Smug and Smarm appear to be headed towards a forced separation. Oh the humanity, the cruelty, the absolute deliciousness of it all.

angelmi   

Frank needs to pull a Jeff and lose the clown shoe in HOH comp and get put up again.

So I'm a little confused. The feeds were off for 6 hours on Saturday and the Hammies were sworn to secrecy. I was expecting drama tonight, but....nothing. Also, I thought there was some sort of box of mystery in the arcade. What happened to that? Did I miss a week or something?

ff174   

The feeds were off for seven hours, but the POV took a lot less. Some very sharp feed watcher heard Danielle say that she had taken a two hour nap since the POV.

My guess is that it all had to do with CheatGate. Joe accused either the Douchelord or Frank (or both) of cheating during the POV. Later, Joe said that he was told in the DR that the Douchelord had indeed cheated, but it didn't affect the outcome. Also, every time the hammies mentioned anything to do with the POV/cheating, Skippy went to fish.

So, I am guessing that, during those fishy hours, TPTB looked at the tapes, made their determination, and had DR's with everyone.

It would help keep of the ruse of CheatGate never happening if the rest of the hammies would stop referring to it and then quickly saying "they" don't want them to discuss it. Not sly ones, these hammies.

The box with the question mark is still in the game in the arcade room.

Britney and Ian were in the room last night. Ian was speculating they have to find a coin hidden in the house to use the machine. If they get the box out they might win a prize.

EmmBee   

My guess is the ? box has something to do with the double eviction HOH or POV. Maybe a tiebreaker question about how many balls are inside.

If I'm correct that means after the second vote the HOH comp is going to be done after the show.

That's my take as well, but I was confused why we have an America's vote for Have Not. If the second HoH isn't shown until Sunday that means Sunday will have two comps, won't it? That's why I'm now wondering if they'll try to get the second HoH finished during tomorrow's broadcast.

RCToros   

I'm pretty amazed that these HGs have managed to keep Ian "the Mole" Manboobs as a secret for this long. Is this the longest something has stayed secret in the house? More importantly, has this secret outlasted every FUG twist?

Ian = the real saboteur.