Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Tsylyst   

Here it is folks, the season hath startedeth.

ETA:

OK, so we're down to 11 hamsters. That means we're almost at jury: Final two, seven jurors and two more people going home before jury.

Unless this is going to be a short season, multiple people must be coming back. Or the coaches are going to end up in the mix somehow.

In case you didnt read in the upper right corner NO Feeds till 1 am East coast.ARGGGGGGGGG

Edited by Tsylyst
Moved from Highlights thread.

Shall I start out with a WTF?

WTF, on the first night, before we can even get to know a hammie, one is already out the door? It seems like a waste to me. We like getting to know them, loving, hating or being bored with them before we show them the door. There must be a twist to this eviction tonight.

Furthermore, the whole season plan seems strange. With only 12 hammies, not 16, the game will be shorter, right? Or were there always 12...I forget.

Although I prefer fresh meat, I'll give the mentor concept some time before passing any judgment on it.

Hammies I like so far: Ian & Frank. I still think the blond model and the nurse are going to bore me to tears. Willie Hantz and Wil and maybe Shane might be interesting. None of the women impress me much yet.

Edited by lifeonhold

spartini   

It will be interesting to see how nominations go, because unless there are some stipulations on nominations Dan could easily be down to only having one team member. This new power is intriguing, can't wait to see what it is.

Tsylyst   

I'm guessing the new power will be something for the coaches to play for. Like an immunity saying their team or a person on their team is safe or something. Or maybe one of the coaches can win a chance to vote in the eviction -- that could be interesting.

dave24   

It certainly is strange that after the first night we're already down to 11 houseguests. I sincerely hope the mentors don't join the game at some point.

demgirl   

I'm having wild conspiracy issues with the fact Jojo and Jen were both born in Staten Island and Ian and Ashley are both originally v from Pittsburgh. Conspiracy!

chrysana   

That was a bad competition for Dan's group. He didn't have a strong player who would be able to take over when they were able to bring in substitutions. His girls just didn't have the upper body strength to pull themselves up on the mattresses, putting him at a disadvantage. He should have picked a buff-boy, since there is usually an intial comp which requires strength.

I was/am hoping that Dan and Brit can team up so they can start getting rid of Boogie's players so he can get off my TV. That being said, Brit was stupid when she chose Willie - he is not going to do anything she suggests. Is she the only one that didn't realize he was a Hantz?

uaintjak   

I absolutely despise when they eliminate a person on day 1 (I'm looking at you, Survivor, and now you, Big Brother). It's the dumbest idea since bringing Boogfuck back. Hate. It.

Also, I hate that Boogfuck got Ian. I like Ian, and I don't want him tied to this fucktard, and I especially don't want Ian to win because that means Boogfuck wins too (though he'll never be a winner).

GOD! Day 1 and I already am full of hate.

So I'm in a BB14 fantasy game at work and I have the #1 pick. It's so hard for me to choose because my choices almost always go out week 1 or 2. I've narrowed it down to:

Ian - I kinda like him and think it would be fun if he won. However, I would have to root for Boogie. I don't think I can root for Boogie.

Shane - The #1 choice of the coaches. He's the guy who could be popular and win competitions. He's also the guy who everyone might see as competition.

Janelle's Guys (Wil or Joe) - These guys (especially Joe) seem "middle of the pack" to me. Normally I like to go with someone like this because they tend to float far in the game. I just don't know if one is better than the other.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Shannon   

Joe is going to do well if he can really cook and he's middle of the pack kind of guy so I think he'd a good choice for you bsdsooner but I'm not good at picking winners.

I lost interest in Ian already, he was swooning over Boogass and I just can't take that. He's going to have to be something to get me back.

I was not surprised by how bad Dan's team was, but I was surprised that he picked that team. What a coach!

Janelle looks good, not sure about her team but I was excited to see her.

I don't know what Britney was thinking picking Willie, but if they could get past his Hantz DNA, maybe he'll work out for her team. Too early to tell. I think these silly boys would do better if they just said, yeah Russell is my brother and go from there. They all look too much alike, sound alike and they all try to lie and can't get away with it. Embrace the hate and play a good game.

I was pretty happy with the show, won't miss Jodi, and loved the competition. Even Boog didn't get on my nerves tonight, but I still hate his ugly ass plus he ruined Ian for me. When Rachel's picture passed by, I gasped, for a nano second I thought they were saying she was the 4th coach, I hate her more than Boogie and that's saying something.

My take:

Ian, don't think he was swooning, I thought it was fear of Boogs, too smart to trust him I hope

Jenn, thought I was going to hate her but I love her, she has promise

Wil, he has some snark and its "fabulous" IMO, plus I think he can get physical in comps

Jojo, she is TNT in waiting, something will set her off

Ashley, good lord she makes me sick, only a matter of time before she hooks up or gets booted

Willie, I wanted to hate him, but I think he is smarter then Russell and will bring people on his train

Danielle, WTF are you doing lying about being a nurse, I just dont know

Joe, well he can maybe cook slop like nobody's business

Kara, I think she needs to be watched, smarter then she lets on, she will align with a guy and take advantage

Frank, I think he has been way underestimated, this man has some moves we have yet to see

Shane, dont even get me started on this douche

Brit, she made awesome pics for her people, I think they will go far

HWSNBN, so did he, he has Ian and Ian I think can be a wrangler (bleh, I think I threw up a little in my mouth)

Dan, he screwed himself from the get go, he has to dig himself and his team out and do serious work

Janelle, she picked so so people, but I think if she can get them together, they may be able to take out the others

Anyone else notice Brittney and Willie were talking in the room next to the HOH?

Usually it's only used for the Pandora's Box.