spartini   

In order to counterbalance the return of Uncle Jerry's boy toy, please please PLEASE let Ashley be one of Britney's monkeys. The thought of Britney and Ashley sitting down for a little chat is killing me.

Shannon   

I hope she's learned from her hated bitch fest with Monte, and her being used by Lane. On her own she was great, that's the Britney I want to see. But I feel she may hook up again and be say Dan's bitch this time around.

bhnole   

I thought she was a weak player that others used but I loved her snarky DR's!

Oh and it doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

ff174   

I'm glad to see her. She can be entertaining if she has no mean girl partners (i.e Monet).

However, I hope she learned from last time and does a better job of figuring out what is happening in the house. If you see a bunch of flies hovering around a particular spot, you can be assured there is a pile of shit in the vicinity. She should have recognized the pile of shit that was the Enzo the Asshole, Layne, Hayden alliance.

dave24   

Could I have some clarification as someone who missed the feeds for season 12? Were the houseguests (specifically Britney) REALLY as clueless about the Brigade as the CBS episodes made it seem? It came off like people didn't even suspect an alliance there but was the picture different on the live feeds? I'd like to hope Britney wasn't that oblivious.

Edited by dave24

Tsylyst   

It was close to what you saw on TV, actually. People obviously knew that the guys were friends, but not that it was an alliance with a solid Final Four/Three/Two deal.

Mekias   

I LOVE Britney's snark and she was funny tonight as well. She's just not the best at strategy and tactics. Love that she was struggling to stay cool when Janelle walked in.

She was very funny until she just became monotonous. Like complaining about Rachel for weeks after she was already gone. Hardly a winning game strategy, and it just became annoying rather than funny. I can't remember if they aired that or if it was just on the feeds. But if she had spent half that time thinking about the game that she spent talking about people who were already evicted, she might've seen what was right under her nose.

spartini   

I think...*gulps* I think the combination of Britney and Wil might be too much for me. Hopefully it was a one time, chemical imbalance kind of thing, but watching them on BBAD was making me grit my teeth.