Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Boogie

Daisylou   

I hope he didn't bring along his ....warts.....but I'm sure he did.

edited because the warts weren't on his butt...you get the idea.

Edited by Daisylou

jerrye25   

It's odd, I'm not as annoyed by him coming back into the house as much as I would have been if Rachel/Brendon or Jeff/Jordan had gotten back in yet again. That whole hero worship crap from last year really turned me off to the idea of newbies and oldies being in there playing together.

I'm really hoping he'll end up Brit/Dan fodder and that will be fun to watch. Those two would make a beautiful alliance.

I'm also wondering how Janelle will treat him after what him and Will did to her and Erica in the all star season. Speaking of Will, I'm also curious how well he'll do without Will in there to latch on to.

But I reserve the right to be repulsed again at 9:01 PM tomorrow night.

Shannon   

I think I'm with you one this jerryethere something fun about thinking he'll be shoved out after being dismissed. But who knows, BB is often cast with idiots (by idiots), and they might hero worship him anyway. I hope he's gone first or however it's going to work with this mentors crap. If he's hooked up somehow with Janelle (as looks per the picture of Have Nots) I'm going to be highly disappointed. I do not want Boogie & Janie together!

spartini   

It's odd, I'm not as annoyed by him coming back into the house as much as I would have been...

Wait until he's back in the diary room. *shudders* Can't try to forget that enough. So much douche contained in such a small area.

ff174   

The only reason that I prefer to see him in the house is because I have exhausted all of my Brendon, Rachel and Jessie material. I got a shitload of stuff for this amoeba of a scumbag.

Magpie   

I am hoping he gets a big round of "who are you?" from the hammies, and I also hope he brings his baby blue pleather shorts. I can't help it, I'm a bit stoked that he's been dragged back out for us all to hate; he's such a perfect target for it, and much preferable than upstarts like Rachel!

ff174   

I am not an ex-hammie stalker, so I just found out this bottom-feeder is married and has a baby (no doubt from spawning).

I get the feeling that he is going to be a different Boogfuck. He is all growed up now, and I haven't seen any recent stories where he publicly embarrased himself, like he used to do every other month. Also, he had this overbearing desire to please his master (Dr. Will) by acting like a massive tool whilst in the house. Now that his liege is not there, I'll bet that he tones it down, and only acts like a garden variety scumbag.

Even if he acts somewhat normal, the guy will always be a massive dickwad, in my book.

Let's see, that's five derogatory names in one post. I think I am ready.