chrysana   

Maybe it's me, but somehow I don't hear Top Chef calling this guy. Plus I keep hearing Brit's version of him pleasuring himself in the have-not bedroom and wondering why no one has the huevos (just to keep a chef theme going) to tell this guy to STOP his gross behaviors.

Do the HGs even know about his gross lack of hygiene? My guess is they'll hurl a little when they see/read the footage.

There is no way he's getting picked up on a Chef show, unless he's cast to be the joke. Didn't Nicole in S2 think that may happen for her...and wasn't their a chef on Survivor once that thought his reality-star-status would land him something? I'd laugh if Frank got picked up for a show (wasn't he doing a stir-fry show a few nights ago) and Joe didn't.

angelmi   

Last night Britney, Danielle, and Ashley were freaking out that he ate spoon full of mayo and put the spoon right back in the jar, Wil says that is why he never eats anything Joe touchs, I am afraid he has touched the entire house. I could not eat or even go to the bathroom after this jerk.

hefgypsy   

They need Danielle (from previous) season - I think it was her - to call him out on it. Remember THAT house meeting?

"After you use the bathroom, WASH YOUR HANDS". (hand clapping for emphasis.)

YES!

ETA - and the guy they were yelling at wasn't even cooking the food.

Edited by hefgypsy

Shannon   

That needed to be his Zing...Joe, have you ever washed your hands after pooping or jacking off and then cooked, I don't think so...Zing!!!

At that point Brit would have led the disgusted parade.

tooletta   

Maybe it's me, but somehow I don't hear Top Chef calling this guy.

Certainly not Top Chef, but he'd look pretty fucking good, comparatively, on Hell's Kitchen.

Also, WORD, hef.

hefgypsy   

LOVED his family on the show last night. When his wife said "I'm Joe's wife...I'M JOE'S WIFE". Loved it. He can't be that bad if he has such a fun family.

Shannon   

So are the twin girls and the little boy his & hers or are the twin girls his and not hers and she has the older girl and little boy? I'm confused, and the boy calling him Joe didn't help me out at all.

gforce   

hefgypsy, you're thinking of LORI! (His hands! The salad!) Who promptly got voted out. Wasn't she the one that called the BB house "Hell, with studio lighting"? Good times.

Anyway, Joe's wife and family look very cool! They seem so.. normal.

angelmi   

They have only been married 8 yrs don't know if any of the kids are his, or the house.

Tsylyst   

I'm pretty sure from what I've heard on the feeds that none of the kids are biologically his, but he calls them all "my kids."

For what it's worth, he really does sound like he loves them.

Shannon   

Thanks, yeah they seem to love him and he seems to love them. I loved his wife, she was too cool.

ucchan4   

I'd really liked his family video, and thought it was nice how he would cook for the house, even though he doesn't do the dishes often, doesn't wash his hands, we see it, they live it, they should know. Brit noticed, was SO grossed out, but she doesn't vote against him.?!. I'm sure Joe's a great cook, considering how awesome the hamsters have said his food is, but if it's that big a problem, stop eating it and make your own food. Some people are doing it, but most want to complain.

spartini   

It's funny how heated Frankenbooger are capable of getting Joe. If he wasn't a carrier of JoE. Coli and wasn't a chronic DR screamer maybe I could, no, it just won't work. Good on him for seeing through Frankenbooger's nasty antics though.