JunkTV   

Has Dan tried to "mist" Joe yet? I'm thinking Dan hasn't needed to because Joe hasn't ever been in power.

MrsGryn   

Joe may be more immune than the rest of the crowd because he is a bit older than the rest of them. Joe's got some issues (DR shouting, poor handwashing habits) but he's an adult compared to some of these kids (Ian) and emotionally stunted players (Dani, Frank).

Joe is like the man who cried wolf. Any time there is hijinks going on or porky-pies (I can't resist!) flying around good old Eagle-Eye is hip the youngsters' jive. The problem is that he's so known for telling tall tales about pretty much everything so nobody believes him. He get's brushed off any time he tries to call someone out (on Front Street - what is happening to me?). He just ends up looking like he's babbling about nonsense. He's his own worst enemy!

sbell111   

Truth be told, I couldn't care less about whether any of these people wash their hands or do any other unsanitary thing. That's not where I find my amusement.

!Trish!   

I find it gross that anyone whether they consider themselves a chef or not - would use the bathroom and then go to handle food without washing there hands. In fact - whether they have been to the bathroom or not I can't believe they don't wash their hands before handling food. What ever happened to good hygiene?

angelmi   

Even if you think your self is clean and you are not spraying your self, the community toilet, handle door knob will get you germs. I have never seen clean, make his bed, or at the washer. Cooks should clean up too.

Shannon   

You know Joe is campaigning when he washes his hands after the potty. Look everyone, I'm a clean good guy, keep me in the house!

cubkip   

I think Joe's immunity to the mist comes from Joe's knowledge that Dan has figured out Joe's game. The old saying that you can't BS a BSer applies here.

Maybe, just maybe Joe has some anti mist on his hands and is afraid to wash.

sbell111   

The only reason they care is he cooks most of the dinners and as a chef you would believe he would be better at washing.

They might not want to visit the kitchen of the restaurants that they dine in. I've seen some nastiness in real commercial kitchens that would make some people never eat out again.

Still, my previous post was not meant to reflect on anyone else but me. I am not at all interested in whether or not people on my TV are washing their hands. That's not where I find my television watching amusement.

My feelings on this issue are similar to why I don't care for Dan. While he has been able to manipulate his fellow houseguests, I find him to be rather creepy and not very amusing.

Edited by sbell111

angelmi   

YES Joe is gone!! That hair on his chin and his nasty hands are gone!!

I think Julie is scared of him too.