Tsylyst   

I'm not sure I want to count "up there by the armpit of Gary" as "here in Indiana," but I suppose I have to. Go Hoosier?

I hereby dub him "Count Spatula", the kitchen tool. If he uses that preachy voice in the house, my pity for the recappers will know no limits. Can we start a collection now?

Edited by tooletta
DUQ

spartini   

I'm giddy at the thought of him walking into the BB kitchen and completely freaking out over 14 year old pans and the scuzzy green plastic knife.

I also wanted to like him. It seems to me that he talks way too loud. I will be interested to see how much "mad love" he can put into cooking in the Big Brother house with the food given to them. Since he is from Indiana, as am I, I am going to root for him even if he does get on my nerves.

ff174   

An article from the Schererville.com website.

This caught my eye:

Brian Brundage, who opened SmashMouth with Arvin two years ago, said Arvin sold him his interest in the business several months ago to pursue a career in reality TV.

That may just be the saddest thing in the universe. It's one thing for a blond bimbo to think that BB is her ticket to stardom, but a grown man giving up his business to try to make a living in reality TV? That is some seriously fucked up shit.

Plus:

Arvin also says on the website his favorite “Big Brother” cast member was Chicken George because he was able to move around undetected for much of the time.

Is he talking about the same Chicken George?

Loser

Edited by ff174

dave24   

If he means undetected as in ignored due to posing not even a sliver of a threat outside of his one vote, then he'd be spot on.

Let's hope Joe here can do a little better than that. But I'm not too confident.

Edited by dave24

Daisylou   

I didn't watch the video clip because I want to see him first in the house....but I like to root for the "old dude" going in. They tend to disappoint though.