ff174   

Restaurant Server? What's wrong with being a waitress? Is "restaurant server" the new "flight attendant?"

Far be it for me to stereotype, but she has a similar physique to Kalia, and she's in the food service industry.

Hide the pita chips.

tooletta   

Restaurant Server? What's wrong with being a waitress? Is "restaurant server" the new "flight attendant?"

The word "server" replaced "waitress" in the late 80's, at least here in the Midwest. Get with the times, ff!

Beehoppy   

She seems sweet. And like someone off camera is telling her to do some asscrack stupid pose or otherwise act the fool, as they always have to do for these pics, and she's all "*nervous giggle* you want me to do what now?"

I hope she eats herself silly like Jun, walks away with the cash, slims down to her inner hottie, and winds up with a smoking husband and baby.

Thwacka

ff174   

After watching her video, I'd say so far, so good. She's a feed watcher and doesn't appear to be a trainwreck-in-the-making.

But, I only watched her video. Who knows what happens when she gets in that house, and there is a ton of free food available.

She also looks nowhere near 42.