Is BB making these hammies wear such hideous clothing, or what?

Shane is a player...most likely to use his (perceived) charm to charm the women while we watch & puke.

I want to get rid of that widow's peak. Have him shave his head, BB!

ff174   

He kinda' looks like he could be Brendon's brother.

*Bad acid flashback*

Edited by ff174

uaintjak   

Not terrible looking. I also got flashes of Brendan.

If this guy has to be my showmance this season, he'd better not be a total douche.

But he will be. A total douche, I mean.

Puka shells? SERIOUSLY? PUKA SHELLS? It's the seventies and I'm fourteen again.

I will say, they did make a comeback amongst the teen set 2 summers ago. So he's still a douchebag, just a slightly more current one.

Beehoppy   

House Flipping as a viable source of revenue is even more out of date than puke-ah necklaces. Also, upon first reading, I interpreted his job as "Resident Dolphin." It also explained the accessorizing more satisfactorily.

spartini   

It's Brendon, the widow's peak is just a hair extension. You think he's going to let Rachel spend a summer away from him? I don't think so.

He wants loving and caring people in the house? I get a major douchebag vibe from this one. He wants you to think he's a sweetheart but he's a douche.

Edited by kenyabirdy

fotobrat   

And you would be correct. Did a little looking at the real estate sales in Bennington, he buys foreclosures. One last July was a foreclosure on a VA loan which is just sort of asking for bad karma. I'd love to know where he gets all the money for these purchases since I didn't see any sales. Perhaps it's BB or bust time. Can you get served court papers in the BB house?