Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Willie

Shannon   

Joe, I think, said that Willie is playing Dick's game, starting shit among the Hammies. Anyone agree? I found that interesting but I'm way behind on what's going on.

Willie constantly begging God to make things right for Willie, it is making me as sick as anything his nephew Brandon ever spewed. STFU, this little turd never, ever shuts up!

Edited by Shannon

hefgypsy   

All I have to say is Willie is certainly Russell's brother. He's an alpha male who is a total control freak. It's not even in the interest of his game to be telling everyone what to do.

What's with these players who think that they are in control of the votes as HOH? This week, he can decide the final decision if the votes are split but why should the players do what he says????

I am hating on Willie almost as much as I hated on his brother on 'Survivor'.

spartini   

I have to give him credit, I don't think much of his game play but he has made this first week SO much fun to watch.

Edited to correct grammar, or something along those lines.

Edited by spartini

hefgypsy   

He has GOT to go next week. His paranoia is even making ME crazy and I'm only watching the game, not playing it.

I think he basically just threatened to off anyone who didn't vote to keep Frank. Awesomely awkward how he's lording over everyone telling them which rooms they can come in! He certainly lives up to his family reputation.

Paraphrasing:

"Good things can happen and bad things can happen in this house and that's how I want the vote to go. If it doesn't go that way I will find out who it was [crazy smile]."

Edited by melonfish

Tsylyst   

I've been getting serious shades of Cappy from this one since the feeds went on, and it's only getting worse.

Pushplay   

Yep! He finally showed his true, hateful and controlling colors. Remember a few days ago how he was saying he didn't have a vote and that the others could do what they wanted? Oh, how fast things change! Now he's counting votes and warning people that he will KNOW if someone doesn't do what HE wants.

According to Spoiler Missyae, Willie is due to be a grandfather any minute. He was told by production that when he did become PawPaw Willie, they would allow him some photos and a phone call from home.

Missyae: I was told before he went into sequester the show would allow him to see pics and talk to his family when she had the baby but he didnt think they would use it on the show. He didnt really care if they did or not but he thought they wouldnt cause some players might think it was unfair.

So if he was on a computer today or phone, or doing something with pics and hes not just lying to them, its possible she had the baby today, waiting on a phone call right now to tell me.

Willie is 34 and I think this is his oldest daughter (having the baby). He mentioned on the feeds that he had his daughter when he was in high school.

Edited by goobie

Natalie   

I hope these house guests aren't stupid again this year. Willie has no power, he can't play for HOH next week, vote how you want. When did it become a rule you have to vote how the HOH wants? I think they should try to flip Ian to vote out Frank, along with Danielle and Janelle's team.

Shannon   

These coaches need to calmly tell these idiots that Willie has no power. he can count votes all he wants, he's has no power. Just take him out next week and then you can play for yourselves.

We know these Hantz are into reality shows, then maybe Willie's daughter can be on Teen Mom.

Edited by Shannon

fotobrat   

According to Spoiler Missyae, Willie is due to be a grandfather any minute. Willie is 34...

Ick. Just ick.

I may be biased because my sister is 38 and having a baby on Tuesday.

Still, ick.

At around 1:10am ET in the HOH, Willie just said Boogie and Dan better not try to talk to him because "I'll knock a n#!ga out."

So he's a bad game player and is now using racial slurs. Dunce.

angelmi   

Willie hit both slurs on the 11th day he has beat Jeff and that bawl baby girl now. And what ever you do not use Willie's YOU KNOW as a drinking game.