Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Willie

Mekias   

Yeah, this guy is still acting like he has all the power. He's cutting deals with Frank, claiming that everyone will do what he says. He might get really angry when he realizes most people want Frank gone (including Britney & Janelle). It'll be interesting to see if Britney can smooth this over as she's been telling him she'll back him up whatever he decides.

I was honestly warming to the idea that Willie may not be his brother....then, while catching up on BBAD this afternoon, I saw him with his shirt off. He has Russell's bellybutton - which haunted me during all of his season's on Survivor - so I cannot and will not be a Willie fan. Well, I do like willies, just not this Willie.

demgirl   

Okay, lemme get this straight. BB cast a guy who stated on the live feeds that he served time in jail for assaulting a man he believed to be having an affair with his girlfriend. Seriously? They needed a Hantz brother that badly?

Tsylyst   

He was just talking this morning about taking some kind of caffeine powder in the mornings and "three or four" Advil. But it sounds like BB wouldn't give him any because it wasn't safe.

spartini   

OGG, Willie doesn't need to worry about Boogie's team coming after him, he's going to sink his own battleship. Fan-fucking-tastic!

Well, I'm going to get banned for this, but... I think he's hot. Beautiful eyes seem to run in the Hantz family, and he has those too. I also have a thing for shaved heads. (/glares at hunky would-be boyfriend IT co-worker.)

I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.

Awww, fear not. You shall not be judged by your peers. Honestly, the only reason I can't agree is simple DNA. If we'd met Willie on BB prior to knowing of Russell's existence, I would have thought him adorable as well.

angelmi   

I hated him preshow just because of Russell, I hated him when he tried to lie to everyone the first show, I hated Britney for picking him and GIVING him HOH, I hate him this whole week with his EGO, his paronoida (sp) and his smoking. Now I am watching BBAD, and he has Ashley in SR coming on to her, he threw a fit when he thought Kara liked Shane, he thinks he is the hottest man in this show. Janey rolling her eyes at him saying he was going to win HOH the next week, she says she tried that too, on 3 other shows. Mix in the drugs and going to jail for stalking and beating the crap out of a guy that was screwing his ex. This is the craziest man ever. I can't wait to see him with out HOH.

Edited by angelmi

spartini   

His demise is going to be glorious. If his alliance manages to make it through next week (regardless of who wins HOH) I will be shocked. Willie and Britney's paranoia is feeding off each other, implosion is imminent.

MrsGryn   

Well, I'm going to get banned for this, but... I think he's hot. Beautiful eyes seem to run in the Hantz family, and he has those too. I also have a thing for shaved heads. (/glares at hunky would-be boyfriend IT co-worker.)

I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.

Don't be. I'm in the same boat. I love his voice and the cadence of his accent. Plus the eyes are beautiful.

wikiviki   

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. I also think he's hot. Like his brother, he also has gorgeous eyes and I have a thing for short, kind of stocky men.

Edited by wickivicki

Pushplay   

He keeps saying that he can win every comp. Please. Does he not get that being strong and muscular plays against you in multiple endurance competitions? He would not last very long on a thing like the Moving Sky Slope of Doom or this "running on a slippery surface to fill something up" they always have.

Every time Willie says the word nuts (which is every third sentence today), I picture him driving around the swamps of Louisiana in a pickup with a big set of truck nuts dangling off the back. He is definitely the target market for those hideous things!