Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Willie

angelmi   

So glad he is already busted for being Russell's brother. I can't believe Britney chose him and gave him HOH! HE sucks so bad!!!

Of all the entirely-too-long previews interviews, his was the only one I watched all the way through. I thought that might bode well for watching him on the actual show. Instead, it seems to have pretty much used up my entire allotment of tolerance for him.

Should be interesting to see if Janey and HWSNBN gang up on him.

hefgypsy   

His diary room sessions are already making me crazy.

Why do all the Hanz's have to have HUGE egos? I think it's because other parts aren't big enough.

dave24   

There's not a chance Booger and Janelle won't use the Hantz card against him. He's going to need serious damage control to escape the backlash of that.

fazzle   

As it always seems to be anytime that someone tries to hide something about themselves, I suspect by the time the feeds come up tonight everyone will know Willie is a Hantz and it won't really matter.

What will matter is that he's shown every sign that he'll be the typical cocky as hell first HOH, and it'll get him voted out in the first 3 weeks.

Shannon   

I can't stand that ugly freaking hair cut! I hope that grows out quickly or he leaves soon. His Napoleon Complex is showing.

Since Willie won HOH in the very first comp, he basically gets about 10 days as HOH. No danger of going home this week, people kiss your ass.

It's obvious he's a Hantz, so this is the PERFECT time for him to spill the Hantz beans. No one can evict him this week. Plus they all have 10 days to digest this info, and by then there will have been about 567 'important NEW dramas' that the hammies must beat to death, and the Hantz thing will be old news (not that it wont be brought up later when someone wants Willie o-u-t).

I like the idea of having Willie on the show and would love to see how he plays, but I'm sorry he's on Britney's team because I don't care for her. I don't really expect him to last long, but hope he proves me wrong.

I'm also a Russell fan, (although NOT a Brandon fan), and I'm liking him so far too. BUT he does seem to have that same personality / ego thing that runs in that family. He'll definitely be bringing the drama!

I was annoyed that a Hantz was coming into the game, and the fact that the BB producers sought him out. But after getting to see a little of action in the house, he might not be that horrible of a contestant. I think some people are making the comparisons to Russell way too soon. This is still just our first day of seeing him in action in the game. I hope Willie turns out to be a pretty cool player.

bhnole   

I think he screwed up trying to deny it...if he had just owned up to it in the beginning he might have had a chance to convince them Russell was the "evil" brother.

Lying only confirmed what kind of player he will be to everyone.

Shannon   

I liked Russell's game, and I'm not sure if I like Willie's game yet or not, but I sure don't like to have to look at him, same as with Russell. Yeah, lying about it when you look and sound just like Russell was dumb.

hefgypsy   

From watching the feeds on Showtime last night, it seems that he is already SUPER PARANOID. He nominated Frank and Kara. I assume because Frank is strong and a threat and Kara is likable and an easy pawn. But on the show last night, he was wavering - saying he wants Kara out. As usual these stupid HOH people don't realize that once they nominate, they have NO MORE POWER. Over thinking the very first HOH nominations shows he will implode before you can say Boogie is a Douche Bag.

Edited by Tsylyst
Removed LOL from post. We don't do that, please.