Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Willie

demgirl   

Oh, good. Just what no one asked for - more Hantz's on CBS reality shows. I have several predictions. First of all, I predict by the time the feeds are live, everyone knows he is related to Russell. I also predict that, if he manages to last a few weeks, he will be the most divisive hammie on these boards. Oh, and misogyny. I predict misogyny will abound.

Edited to clarify -- misogyny from him. Not from HT.

Edited by demgirl

Beehoppy   

Oh my...he is not even the Hantz we were expecting. Twist!

These aren't the Hantz you're looking for.

I've only had low to moderate Hantz exposure prior to this, but I concur with the hand wringing over the inbreeding of reality famewhores and the fallout that will have on their ability to produce viable future generations.

Minxy   

Hantz = Hate in Minxyworld. He can't be off my tv fast enough.

spartini   

No question, he's a Hantz through and through. Prediction: Willie is the new Jessie, he will be brought back every season. Allison's probably locked in her office humping office furniture with pictures of Willie and Jessie on her computer screen. Damn you FUG!

This is driving me crazy. He looks just like someone I saw on a reality show about moonshiners. Don't remember the name of the show or the network.. I was channel surfing and watched because nothing else was on. Maybe that's what he means by "Tankerman"?

First impressions (other than the above): not bad. He appears to have done his homework and has a plan but is willing to be flexible with that plan. Unless they figure out who he is, he's in there for a while.

spartini   

Between Wil's gorgeous head of hair and Frank's willingness to drag it up, if OGG is good Willie will be caught fighting his feelings for them. Brandon can't be the only one in the family with urges.

tlh9   

What is with that fantastically moronic haircut? Holy shit. He might approach good-looking if he had a normal haircut. He just looks... I can't find the right word. Hideous. Ugh!

wikiviki   

I actually liked Russell. *hides in corner and covers head* I didn't like how Russell whined about how he deserved to win, blah blah and blah. Though, I do think he did deserve to win his first season, his big ol' ego kept him from winnin during the final council thing-a-ma-jiggy. If he would have kept his yap shut, he probably would have won.

I think Willie will be around a while. (I hope that was enough about Willie to keep me from being scolded for getting off topic.)

Edited by MrsGryn
Yes, but not if you keep drawing attention to it when you do that.

Shannon   

Yeah, I still think Russell got robbed the first time around, but that doesn't mean, CBS, that I want to see Hantz after Hantz! Good gawd this joker looks stupid!

I wasn't watching survivor, BB, or TAR yet when Russell was on. I did, however, see the disaster that was Brandon. I do have to say, if you ignore that he's a Hantz, he is probably the second most exciting to have in the house based on the interviews (Ian is most for me).

dave24   

He really came off as dumb but at the same time, it sounds like he has a good grip on how the game works. I'm torn on this guy.

I think a gay, dyslexic serviceman told Willie to wear that pink striped shirt as camoflauge to 'stay under the radar'.

(I can still see you in front of that flag, dude.)