Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Willie

ff174   

I gotta' say, he comes off quite well. I realize that he has that dominant Hantz gene for assholish misogyny floating around, but not a bad start.

Edited by ff174

chrysana   

I never even realized there was another brother Hantz. I wonder if he was on the flipping show the other two are on, I only watched the first episode. He looks like Russell. I don't know if I'd recognize him if I didn't know his connection.

eta. I just asked my husband, who didn't know there was going to be any connection to anything, to look at a picture of one of the new BB contestants. Hubby immediately said, "That looks like Russell." Now, my husband is a reality show junkie, but not the most observant of people; if he noticed, my guess is so will someone in the house.

Edited by chrysana

Shannon   

I think he came off as stupid, but that's just my opinion, or maybe I'm just sick of the Hantz family. Russell was entertaining because he was such an ass but had an amazing ability to find things. Brendan Hantz couldn't find his ass with a map, he was plain stupid. I don't know, this one just seem like the third stooge.

Just like all the Hantz's before him...his plans will fall through. loved that Hantz's son tried to hide his 'Hantz' tattoo on Survivor. Idgit.

Wasnt uncle Willie the one who was a dick to him on the family episode?

I watched several episodes of Hantz' show "Flipping Out" and the only other Hantz shown was the big buff one who visited Survivor as Brandon's father. Since I'm one of the few who liked Russell (definitely NOT his nephew), I pre-like this one.

chrysana   

Just like all the Hantz's before him...his plans will fall through. loved that Hantz's son tried to hide his 'Hantz' tattoo on Survivor. Idgit.

Wasnt uncle Willie the one who was a dick to him on the family episode?

Shawn Hantz (Russell's brother) visited Brandon Hantz on survivor. I don't know who visited Russell during his seasons. I did a quick search but couldn't find it, maybe it was Willie?

I didn't like Russell, although I had no problem with the way he played the game (as Survivor is a game and how you play it is up to you). What I didn't like was how he whined that he was robbed of the wins. It will be interesting to see what Willie is like? Will he have a better social game?

Edited by chrysana

I think that was Uncle Shawn Hantz that visited Brandon on family day.

Spoiler from Missyae/Jim about Willie:

His plan is not to be bad, mean like his brother. He plans to be entertaining for fans by hiding clothes, messing with peoples food and secretly hinting to others at who he thinks did it. But going in, he wants to be a likable guy who just plays jokes on people and has fun

I want to dislike anyone who gets rewarded with fame, even if it is the BB brand of fame, for being the brother of a dick, but his self-proclaimed lack of moral or ethical standards makes it difficult for me.

spartini   

He may be great, he may be just another boil in the armpit of the Hantz family. The only sucky part is that we'll have to see Russell again when they do the video package from home. Ugh.

Here's what I don't get. There's a shit ton of people who want to be on this show who are just regular people off the street. Why does CBS feel the need top keep casting these famewhores with all sorts of "connections". I want to see regular famewhores.

Given he looks just like Russell and we've seen the intelligence level of the Hantz family and their ability to keep a secret, I give it 3 days before he's found out.

I know!! They've totally gotten away from what this show is supposed to do and that is create new famewhores.

But to keep on the specific topic of Willie, at least we won't be subjected to a Hantz showmance, or showHantz, if you will.

Edited by Iron Fortified Elli