Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race: Season 21

chrysana   

I started cheering for the Beekmans when it was so obvious the other three were in an alliance and the twinnies were soooo vocal about the whole thing. I, often, end up cheering for the underdog. I would have been happy with Trey/Lexi or the Chippendales too. That was a crazy final task. The previous few seasons we've had a typical order your trip on a giant map thing, which the racers were prepared for this season. The hello/goodbye was quite the twist. It really came down to the final task, which as stated, was brain over brawn.

I have no idea if the girls were joking when they gave their evil gays, dumb gays comments. It doesn't matter to me what their intent was, I found it offensive. Why bring gay into it at all? I found it rude. The stealing also added to my dislike for the girls. Add to that the yelling at each other and those around the globe, and I'm glad they were out F4.

I loved how happy Abbie seemed when the Beekmans, ran to first place. Made it seem like the two teams made a real connection.

tooletta   

What a treat, having Tsy and ff tag-team the finale! Go, Read. Now.

Die in a slow fire, whores.

The fucking Beekmans.

Yup.

Sign in to follow this