Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race: Season 21

AVorlon   

More dead-wieght goes home, while more shrieking from the Sri Lanka girls endears them to no one. As for Bangladesh, they seem to have a human infestation problem.

Edited by AVorlon

tooletta   

One of many gems from the showcap:

City Gay/Country Gay

This race has been extra brutal, physically. It's taxing just to watch them. I would enjoy seeing them suffer in more varied ways.

Edited by tooletta

Bopper, from TAR 20:

Everyone watch The Amazing Race (Nov 4th) don't miss the commercials ! And listen for our voices promoting the movie Life of Pi

I have to watch the commercials too? Ack!

AVorlon   

I stopped watching the commercials about a month ago, on this show and others. Yay for early voting, and skipping all the endless crap.

I guess movie trailers get caought up in the wake of that.

As for this episode, the Sri Lanka girls continue to annoy me, and stealing money from another team isn't helping thier image. It only makes me like the long-haired dudes even more, since they had to raise 100 dollars by themselves in one of the most impoverished countries on the planet. I can identify with the bad kness, since I've had to suffer with that, and now I think I have someone to root for.

Edited by AVorlon

How did the twins and the other team think the rockers were going to pay for their flight? They had to know the rockers would have to beg for money.... from some of the poorest people they will encounter on the race. Nice. I hope the camera guys or someone followed them around, giving the money back. Obviously the guys weren't taking from child beggars on the streets or anything, but still.

bhnole   

The money stealing stupid but I am beginning to expect that from them.

I am sadly starting to root for team Texas since the sisters are annoying and Ryan is a douche.

gforce   

I'm not liking the twins at all. The money stealing was beyong the pale. On the other hand, how nice are those wonderful Bangladeshi, who in their poverty were still willing to help these guys out?

angelmi   

HEY AVorlon yes the Sri Lanka girls continue to annoy me too. I loved the commercials with the ex Racers.

ff174   

How did the twins and the other team think the rockers were going to pay for their flight?

The teams are given a credit card that they can only use for flights. The twins still suck, though. Stealing the money was uncalled for.

Who in their right mind would choose schlepping bagels to three separate places in a country where they don't speak the language over a simple task of taking a Turkish bath?

Losers, I guess.

I'm obviously thought impaired! I don't know how I never realized they had a credit card for the tickets or that $100 would never get them from India to Turkey! DUH!

The only reason I can think of for anyone choosing the bagels was with those, they controlled their speed (or lack of, as the case may be). The bath thing could have lasted forever and yeah, pain being involved was a given. But give both teams who pick the bagels have never managed to find their way from point A to point B without being lost, picking something with multiple stopping point? Really, really dumb.

ff174   

That was kind of cool. After 20 some odd iterations of the race, we got something that we never had before: To Be Continued.

Edited by ff174

AVorlon   

I was thinking that the cab driver just drove off for a few minutes to get some gas, but maybe not. They should probably go back there and wait for a while just in case, but otherwise you would have to go through the U.S. consulate to get new passports, which could take days.

To be contunued could also mean two eliminations next week, or more likely, just one elimination right off the bat, followed by another non-elimination leg. In any case, I have more respect for Lexi and her man now, after they were able to fugure out the lexicon of a Russian library system.

tooletta   

There have been "To be continued" episodes on TAR in the past. I think they've all been for "keep racing" legs.

Sign in to follow this