Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race: Season 21

Tsylyst   

The next season of "The Amazing Race" starts in Fall 2012. This thread will serve as discussion of the show's future. Discussion of past seasons -- including the most recent -- should happen in the "Past Seasons" thread.

CBS managed to keep that twist quiet as there were no hints picked up during filming.

One other scheduling quirk that has changed for this fall, depending on which NFL team market you may be in.

NFL teams that otherwise cannot have home market broadcasts of home games because of the 72 hour sellout rule, have been given the option to choose to seek a 80% ticket sold threshold in order to lift the local market blackout, in exchange for giving the league a share of ticket sales that take place for that game. What this means is that if you are in a team's primary or secondary market, that game will be aired in your market and the other Sunday afternoon game on the other network will have to take the time slot in which the home game is not being played. So if your home team is aired on FOX in early afternoon, then the CBS game has to be the late afternoon game, and that ties into the later kickoff time. What this means that some folks may have the Sunday night CBS schedule delayed on some Sundays when there is no doubleheader.

chrysana   

That sounds too confusing to figure out. Thankfully, being Canadian, I always have a second channel to watch my Sunday night reality show - without the delay. Of course, being Canadian I often can't see the videos that are linked because I am out of the geographical area. There's just no winning.

Edited by chrysana

chrysana, that may be hard to understand, but it's also hard to explain.

Edited by Tsylyst
Do not bold your whole post and do not use emoticons.

chrysana   

I can't even imagine explaining it. It does suck that when you sit down to watch a CBS reality show with your favourite snack, the channel has a late-running 60 Minutes.

ff174   

YAY! I know a lot of people think this show has gone downhill, but I am still this show's bitch.

I wonder if the Chippendale dancers will go shirtless through the whole race.

Edited by ff174

Sign in to follow this