Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Most Hateworthy Survivor

26 members have voted

1. Which Survivor player do you want to punch in the scrum?

• Richard Hatch
    • Russell Hantz
    • Jonny Fairplay
    • Li'l Hantz
    • Federal Agent Philip
    • Colton Cumbie
    • Other (answer in comments)

ff174   

This kind of poll is always so hard, mostly because the most current Survivor is uppermost on one's mind. We tend to forget the horribleness that was Fairplay or Hantz.

But this time, I think I am safe in saying that Colton is the worst of them all; and we are only five weeks into the season. There is a lot of time left for Colton to seal the deal.

chrysana   

I had to go with Colton too. As was mentioned he's most prominent in my mind because it's his season. That being said, I believe he'll stay as my most hated for a long time. Fairplay took lies to a new level, and I felt bad for the players that gave him sympathy over his not-dead-grandma, but I don't think I hate him. Of course, he was on so long ago, I don't really remember him. Philip was dillusional and disgusting in his saggy pink undies, but I laughed when he got zero votes - no real hate there. Both Hantzes are annoying, and I love when they lose, but again, I don't really hate them.

I think the real difference for me is if I was playing with Hantz, Hatch, Fairplay, ect I would probably hate them...but, I didn't hate them sitting on my couch (at least I don't remember hating them). Colton, I think I will end up hating him while sitting on my couch by the end of the season.

PhilG   

Hatch earned his win, and served his time. He established strategy when there was no history for him to draw on.

If Fairplay's grandma didn't care, why should we?

I could tolerate Colton's bravado a lot more if he'd actually EARNED it, not passed to him because he was perceived as the weakest.

spartini   

This is a potato chip poll, how could you possibly pick just one? Everyone on the list above was abhorrent in their own fashion, to try and differentiate is just impossible for me. I'm also including Benjamin in my blanket vote.

tlh9   

I voted Colton. Phillip actually amused me, as did Coach. I didn't find them as heinous as many of you here do, but to each his own, huh?

I even liked Russell, but only on his first season. He annoyed me on his second.

But Colton just seems so beyond horrible, and not just confined to the game but as a real person in real life. The others I just don't get that from, at least not to the level Colton is.

How did we forget Na'Onka - who got into a physical fight with a one-legged woman and threatened to throw her prosthetic leg into the fire? I believe she was also molding the youth of our society in her off-island life. Hmmmm...wonder if she's still employed?