Name: Art Velez

Hometown: Temecula, Calif.

Current occupation: Border Patrol Agent

J.J. Carrell

Hometown: Carlsbad, Calif.

Current occupation: Border Patrol Agent

Connection to Teammate: Border Patrol Agents/Friends

spartini   

If J.J. runs this entire race screaming "COME ON ART" repeatedly then they need to go quickly. Which sucks because I personally enjoy that they're already having problems with team bitchface mcdouchepants.

MrsGryn   

At the very least they must outlast Brenchel, if only because they keep saying how much they hate them. This only makes me love them.

Wow - they proved wrong the "never choose to work with animals" TAR guideline. Somehow their ass(es) eked out a recovery after they set themselves so far behind.

PhilG   

If J.J. runs this entire race screaming "COME ON ART" repeatedly then they need to go quickly. Which sucks because I personally enjoy that they're already having problems with team bitchface mcdouchepants.

Am I the only who heard "Come on Sharla!!" every time JJ yelled at Art?

spartini   

I'm slow I'll admit it, but I just realized that there is a VAST difference between "Come on, Art" and "Come on Art". *giggles uncontrollably* I'm soooo 13 years old at heart.

ff174   

These guys annoyed the hell out of me, what with their constant, self-fellating, and proclamations as to how awesome they are.

Then, they gave half of their winnings to Team Kentucky.

That was all kinds of awesome.

Edited by ff174

bhnole   

Feeling the same way....still don't like them personally but giving away half the winnings to help another teams sick kid was one of the classiest acts ever on TAR.

Count me among those who teared up when they gave away 50% of their winnings. I can forgive a lot of self-centered rants in the wake of such a generous gift.

ff174   

Hey Art and JJ ...

No, you didn't really finish in first because of the Fast Forward. And the next time you think so, I hope that Rachel and Dave choose that particular moment to drive by with their new cars, and honk their horns.

Didn't they use a fast forward themselves? The helicopter thing, right? Bet they don't doubt their win.

jerrye25   

Just checking in to say I still love them and I'm hoping they come in second to Mark and Bopper.

Tsylyst   

It makes them "feel good" and "gets the blood pumping" to be asshole bullies? These people need to get hit by a bus.

ff174   

The whole outing of the Feds was so fucking childish on their part. They claimed that they were only wanted to "stir the pot,' yet they came off looking quite foolish. So, you figured out their lie. How did that help your game?